CLASS TRIAL 4 - PART 20:

MAXWELL: "Our story begins when the doors were locked."

BRANDON: "This left everyone stranded in their rooms apart from Andre and the culprit."

MAXWELL: "Andre couldn't have done it since he was completing the Monokuma challenge and was unable to obtain the murder weapon."

BRANDON: "The doors had locks on the outside. But the culprit's door had no lock."

MAXWELL: "Having no lock meant that they were able to sneak out of their room whenever they wanted."

BRANDON: "They decided that they would rather kill than die a slow, painful death."

MAXWELL: "The murder weapon was taken from it's shelf and they went to the outside of their neighbor's door."

BRANDON: "They had the intent of killing someone who they would never be expected to kill, their BFF."

MAXWELL: "But as established in earlier cases, just because you are the closest to somebody doesn't automatically mean that you didn't kill them."

BRANDON: "The culprit must have tried to break the door's lock at first with the katana's handle. But they failed so they had forged a devious plan. To call Zoey over to them."

MAXWELL: "Whoever called Zoey over must have been VERY close to her. Because Zoey was the 'Ultimate Psychiatrist' so she would never have been fooled easily."

BRANDON: "It couldn't have been me since I have an alibi. Mackenzie or Andre couldn't have done it since Zoey would have never have come to the door to answer them."

MAXWELL: "And it couldn't have been me either. Because Zoey has always preferred Brandon over me as a friend. Isn't that right Nikki?"

NIKKI: "...Yes..."

BRANDON: "That only leaves the culprit."

MAXWELL: "Zoey must have been scraping at the door hoping for her soon to be killer to break her free from her room."

BRANDON: "But that was false hope, as the culprit saw an opportunity. They stabbed the katana through the door and into Zoey's stomach."

MAXWELL: "Since the culprit had never used the katana before, they couldn't have known that the paint easily comes off of it."

BRANDON: "This left a golden ticket of evidence within the door's hole and Zoey's stomach."

MAXWELL: "Zoey must have been shocked by this and stayed in place. This explains the pool at the door. In desperation she used both of her hands to try to clasp onto the wound."

BRANDON: "She also must have staggered, which left a heavy blood trail and a bloody hand print on the wall."

MAXWELL: "In a daze she collapsed onto her bed and bled to death."

BRANDON: "The culprit must have returned to their room and hid their katana after that."

MAXWELL: "What a coincidence, because there was no sign of a katana in their room."

BRANDON: "Their next step was to act sad and shocked at their best friend's death."

MAXWELL: "In an attempt to fool us all, they also used my account to position me as the killer."

BRANDON & MAXWELL: "And this is the truth behind your act isn't it?

Chloe Garcia, the 'Ultimate Reader'?!"