CHAPTER 4 - START:

Nikki's P.O.V:

Another perfect tropical day, really?

Well let's see umm... 8 of us are dead and only 10 remain, and I'm slowly dying!!! If that's perfect then I don't know what isn't.

We have to move past this. We've got to bring hope back and overcome this despair.

To do that we're all going to have to be friends. Yes even me and Mackenzie...

So you could imagine the surprised looks I got in the dining hall this morning...

MACKENZIE: "What? Become friends with you Nikki? Why would I ever want to do that?!"

NIKKI: "Because to beat the mastermind we've all got to become good friends."

PATRICK: "Friendship, Hmph! What a waste of time."

BRANDON: "Isn't everything a waste of time to you?"

ZOEY: "It's a good idea and all but..."

THEO: "I don't want to become friends with André after what he made me do!"

MAXWELL: "Where is André anyway?"

ERIN: "Nobody has seen him since the trial last night."

MONOKUMA: "Goooooood morning everyone!!"

*Ignored*

MONOKUMA: "I'll try this again. Goooooood morning everyone!!"

*Ignored twice*

MONOKUMA: "YOU CAN'T IGNORE ME! I'M YOUR PRINCIPAL!!!"

NIKKI: "Last time I checked this wasn't during school hours."

CHLOE: "Isn't this a summer vacation?"

MONOKUMA: "A killing summer vacation to be exact!"

BRANDON: "Anyways, what brings you here Monokuma? We're kind of in the middle of eating breakfast here."

MONOKUMA: "Understood, breakfast is the most important meal of the day after all!"

MAXWELL: "You didn't answer his question..."

MONOKUMA: "Fine Mr. Bossy... I'm here to say that another island is now accessable to you all! And on this island we've even got a beach house! Perfect for wearing swimsuits and going to the beach!"

BRANDON: "Great, glad to see that the tragic deaths of our friends got us a freakin beach house..."

NIKKI: "Besides that... Why are you telling us what's on this new island Monokuma? You always leave it to us to discover."

MONOKUMA: "I thought that I would be beary generous to you all. You should save that energy of yours for sun and fun!"

NIKKI: "Hate to admit it. But the bear is right, maybe this could be what we all need to bring us together!"

MAXWELL: "I agree with that."

MACKENZIE: "HANG ON ONE MINUTE! Who the hell says that i should get along with you dorks?!"

NIKKI: "Hope?"

MACKENZIE: "I don't want to hang around with you guys okay?"

PATRICK: "Mackenzie. Maybe this won't be a waste of time after all, I see that we could benefit from this. There's something to gain."

MACKENZIE: "What?! And what is there to gain?!"

PATRICK: "Friendship. Something that you have wanted, correct?

MACKENZIE: "Okay fine... I guess that I'll give it a shot.