THE MONOKUMA CHALLENGE:

André's P.O.V:

Oh well looks like I'm locked outside of my room. Just my luck...

That's no fun. How is a murder supposed to happen?

I am feeling quite thirsty indeed. Hmmm, maybe I should check out that Monokuma challenge thingy that Mr. Monokuma himself mentioned.

 Monokuma himself mentioned

Red double doors. Lovely pattern to them, the mastermind really did pay attention to detail.

MONOKUMA: "Welcome to the Monokuma challenge!!! The rules are simple. SURVIVE 2 CHALLENGES AND YOU WIN!"

ANDRÉ: "Only two challenges? That's no fun... How about 3?"

MONOKUMA: "3?! Okay fine, you drive a hard bargain kid."

ANDRÉ: "YAY!"

MONOKUMA: "Challenge one. You will have to locate a very special key. It hidden somewhere you will never find it. Good luck trying to fi-"

ANDRÉ: "This key?"

MONOKUMA: "WHAT?! Whatever... CHALLENGE 2, you will have to watch a very special video without laughing. Got it?"

ANDRÉ: "Understood my good bear."

MONOKUMA: "Hahahahahahaha!!! Oh it's such a touching story... Oscars should be awarded to everyone involved!"

ANDRÉ: "Meh, I've seen better."

MONOKUMA: "SHUT UP! That was the extra challenge that you wanted oh so dearly. But now we're back on track. Use that key you found earlier to open that lockbox over there."

ANDRÉ: "This one?"

MONOKUMA: "No the other one... OF COURSE IT'S THAT ONE IT'S THE ONLY ONE!"

ANDRÉ: "You don't have to be so mean..."

MONOKUMA: "GOOD JEEBUS DO YOU EVER SHUT UP ANDRÉ??!!"

ANDRÉ: "Meh."

I opened this cute little lockbox and inside it was...