WHY?!:

MONOKUMA: "YOU GOT IT RIGHT AGAIN! Marcus Harrison the 'Ultimate Guitarist''s killer was... Marcus Harrison the 'Ultimate guitarist'!"

CHLOE: "Marcus..."

NIKKI: "Wait a minute. If we had voted for Theo then we would all be dead now, right?"

MACKENZIE: "Hate to agree with you Nikki but yeah! What's the big idea buckteeth?!"

THEO: "..."

BRANDON: "Theo, come on we've been friends for a long time now you can tell me why, right?'

PATRICK: "DON'T WASTE OUR TIME, TELL US WHY!!!"

THEO: "I- I..."

ERIN: "Theo you better start explaining right now!!!"

NIKKI: "Theo tell us why!!!"

THEO: "I..."

MAXWELL: "Tell us right now... WHY?!"

ZOEY: "Don't you think that you're being a little too harsh to him?"

MACKENZIE: "TOO HARSH? THIS LITTLE FREAK JUST TRIED TO KILL US ALL!!!!!!!"

ANDRE: "That was a rather short trial. But I'd like to know why Theo, this seems exciting!"

THEO: "Fine, IT'S BECAUSE MARCUS TOLD ME TO!!!!"

EVERYONE: "What?"

THEO: "Marcus hanged himself in his jail cell. But before he did that... He left a dying note to me."

MAXWELL: "Hold on a second... GIVE ME THAT!"

With one glance at the note Maxwell quickly turned to face one person in particular

MAXWELL: "I'm sorry but could you read this? And if so... Is this Marcus's handwriting?"

CHLOE: "If it will bring an end to this. Then I will do it. Let's see... THIS ISN'T HIS HANDWRITING AT ALL! THIS IS A FAKE!"

THEO: "WHAT?!?!?!?!"

MACKENZIE: "So you tried to trick us with a fake note huh?! Take a good look at this designer shoe because it's going somewhere where you can never see it again!!!"

THEO: "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

BRANDON: "Mackenzie stop! Maybe Theo is also a victim in this."

THEO: "Y-Yeah! Someone has set me up!!!"

ANDRE: "Whoops!"

MAXWELL: "You've got to be kidding me..."

ANDRE: "Oh come on! It was only a harmless prank, it made this game a little more fun right?"

BRANDON: "You set Theo up so that he would try to get us all killed... EVEN YOU?!"

ANDRE: "A little sacrifice never hurt anyone now did it? No wait it has. But you gotta admit that it was pretty fun right?"

BRANDON: "Mackenzie, I think you know what to do."

MACKENZIE: "I SURE DO! COME HERE YOU LITTLE SH-"

ANDRE: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! OWWWWWWWW!!!!"

MAXWELL: "That's enough. C'mon everyone, let's get outta here."

THEO: "Even me?"

MAXWELL: "I guess that I owe you an apology Theo. I'll start by setting you free."

THEO: "Thank you so much..."

NIKKI: "Listen Theo, even though what you did was pretty rough... I forgive you."

BRANDON: "I forgive you too."

ZOEY: "Theo. I forgive you."

THEO: "Zoey... You forgive me?!"

ZOEY: "Of course!"

THEO: "Oh thank you so much..."

CHLOE: "I guess that I'll forgive you too. I'm sure that is what Marcus would have wanted."

THEO: "Thanks Chloe... No hard feelings."

We all walked out of the trial room together.

I'm back at my cabin.

I'm starting to feel that hope is finally coming ba-

*COUGH COUGH COUGH*

Oh God... I forgot about this wound of mine...

I don't have much time... we gotta get outta here. 

WE'VE GOTTA ESCAPE!!!