A LETTER:

CHAPTER 1: PROLOGUE

Nikki's P.O.V:

OMG!

If you had told me a year ago that I would be accepted into a major academy, I would have called you completely INSANE!

It's because I never thought that a normal boring girl like me would ever be called talented.

Just read this letter!

--------------------------------------------------

Miss Nicole Jullianne Maxwell,

We are proud to inform you that you have been accepted into the newly built Westchester Academy!

As you may know, the Westchester Academy program is designed to provide an outstanding education for students that are gifted in a particular set of skills. These students we like to call 'Ultimates'.

You have been chosen out of thousands of students to be awarded the student title of the 'Ultimate Artist'.

Don't worry about expenses since every student is given a once in a lifetime scholarship.

We look forward to meeting you and working with you.

Yours sincerely
Westchester Academy
--------------------------------------------------

SQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Never in a million years did I ever think that I would be known as a great artist, let alone an 'Ultimate' artist!

It all seems too good to be true. I am supposed to attend a meeting there tomorrow and I'll get the chance to meet the other students at the Academy.

They must be so talented to actually be accepted into an academy like this one.

The title 'Ultimate Artist' huh?

It has a nice ring to it.

I guess this proves who was more talented out of me and Mackenzie Hollister!
:)

I guess this proves who was more talented out of me and Mackenzie Hollister!:)

NIKKI MAXWELL- ULTIMATE ARTIST