I'LL PROTECT YOU...:

I'm separated from Chloe, Zoey and Brandon... What if I never see them again?!

What if one of them dies?!

WHAT IF I DIE?!

I can't bare the thought of never seeing them again. I love them all so dearly.

*Sigh*

I fell to my knees under the pressure.

NIKKI: "How did it all... Come down to this."

MAXWELL: "Don't worry about it."

I turned around and saw Maxwell standing tall. A lot like he was the first time I met him, I was kneeling down on my knees crying and I turned around to face him."

MAXWELL: "Don't worry, I'll protect you. I'll protect you no matter what, okay? Nikki?"

Maxwell had a look in his eyes. Of fire, of determination. I guess he feels that way about everyone and he's sort of the only BFF I have with me right now.

NIKKI: "Thanks Maxwell I appreciate it."

PATRICK: "Enough with this scene we have to devise some sort of plan."

ERIN: "If you're suggesting we get out of here I looked at the Monopad. It has a map of the Academy and the only exit is sealed by a vault door."

THEO: "Couldn't you just hack your way through it?"

ERIN: "Unfortunately not. This door requires a button or a switch of some kind to open it from the inside."

PATRICK: "Hmph, the only one that I see holding that button is Monokuma himself."

THEO: "So we're trapped here until we starve to death?"

PATRICK: "Unfortunately, yes. Unless someone gets killed."

NIKKI: "Nobody is going to kill anyone! Just remember that with hope in our hearts, we can overcome any despair. Right?"

MAXWELL: "She's right. Let's show some determination team, let's survive this!"

ERIN: "But what you're saying is that in order for us to survive, someone from the other side must die?"

THEO: "Not only that, but someone from that side with have to become the blackened too."

PATRICK: "Seems like an atrocious deal..."

So on the other side is

-BRANDON
-CHLOE
-ZOEY
-MACKENZIE
-ANDRE

I wouldn't mind if André died (I know that sounds awful...) but that means that Brandon, Chloe, Zoey or Mackenzie would have to become a murderer.

And I couldn't bare to see them get executed...

The thought of that happening just makes me want to vomit...