ACADEMY OF DESPAIR:

NIKKI: "This place is... Hope's Peak Academy."

"

BRANDON: "Hopes Peak

BRANDON: "Hopes Peak... Academy?"

MAXWELL: "What is Hope's Peak Academy? We've obviously heard about Westchester Academy right?"

THEO: "If it has hope in the name it has to be a good place right?"

NIKKI: "Wrong. The name, is completely ironic."

MACKENZIE: "So it's like more of an academy of despair?"

NIKKI: "Not just despair... 'Ultimate Despair'."

MAXWELL: "Ultimate Despair? Is that a talent that someone has or is it a group name?"

NIKKI: "I'm not sure... Show them the book Chloe."

Chloe opened the book to reveal the information about Hope's Peak Academy.

How something called 'The most despair inducing event in human history' and 'The Tragedy of Hope's Peak'.

MAXWELL: "It says that the tragedy was that the entire student council were found dead."

BRANDON: "That's terrible, who could have done such a thing?"

MAXWELL: "That part is blocked out."

ERIN: "Then what was 'the most despair inducing incident in human history' thing?"

MAXWELL: "It doesn't say who or what caused it. Only that there were Coup d'eteats, mass acts of terrorism and a great war."

PATRICK: "Oh please, that couldn't have happened. When we were at the Academy gates before we lost consciousness, everything was fine!"

MAXWELL: "Exactly, but how long ago was that?"

PATRICK: "Earlier this month?"

MAXWELL: "Maybe. But I'm starting to think that maybe... Just maybe..."

ZOEY: "Maybe what?"

MAXWELL: "We have been on this island for longer than we think."

EVERYONE: "WHAT? THAT'S CRAZY TALK!"

MAXWELL: "Is it? Look at our situation, we have no idea how we got here so maybe I'm right?"

BRANDON: "I don't know... Something like that seems too unrealistic to happen."

MAXWELL: "We're on an undiscovered island with a self aware talking robot bear that is forcing us to kill each other. And you want to talk about realism?"

BRANDON: "I... don't know. I just don't want to believe it."

CHLOE: "It said that the book had 100 pages. However only 20 of them are in there."

NIKKI: "So that means that there are more pages out there?"

ZOEY: "Maybe they're around this academy?"

NIKKI: "Then let's-"

MACKENZIE: "STOP IT!!!"