CHAPTER 2 - DAILY LIFE:

Brandon's P.O.V:

It's the next morning, everyone assembled in the dining hall. Well, everyone except Andre, Violet and...Erin...

Nobody has said a word yet. The silence and tension in the air is so thick that you could cut it with a-... Nevermind...

But I can't blame them, not after what we saw yesterday. We were supposed to hold two parties but...

Marcy was killed.

And then we had to go through that horrible class trial where we... Sentenced Max to execution.

Execution...

It was awful...

MAXWELL: "What's up with you all? We can't just sit around feeling sorry for ourselves. We gotta do something."

ZOEY: "What can we do?"

CHLOE: "Maybe it would be better to just give up..."

MAXWELL: "But we can't give up! We can't lose hope. If we fall into despair then Monokuma has already won."

MACKENZIE: "Look around you, you optimistic idiot! We're already done for! We're all going to be picked off one by one!!!"

MAXWELL: "Not if we don't kill anyone."

JESSICA: "I admire your faith in this group I really do. But do you really think that nobody isn't going to be so desparate to go home that they would kill someone? Especially if they despise that person with every fibre of their being?"

JASON: "You've got a point there babe. Especially when that psycho is around."

RYAN: "Don't worry Jas', I've already taken care of him."

MAXWELL: "Where did you put him?"

RYAN: "He didn't put up a fight. A quick one two and he was out cold. He must have the most sensitive cranium ever if you two were able to knock him out."

BRANDON: "I see..."

MAXWELL: "Pathetic insults aside, what is his current condition?"

RYAN: "He is just waking up now I imagine. I can throw different punches depending on how long I want them to be out cold for."

JASON: "Whoa bro, as expected from the 'Ultimate Boxer'!"

RYAN: "You're one to talk with your amazing kicks Mr. 'Ultimate Soccer Prodegy'."

CHLOE: "Great we have now caught a wild André..."

ZOEY: "The rarest of them all."

MAXWELL: "This isn't Pokémon!"

BRANDON: "Besides that, remember that we said that we would focus on exploring the other islands today right?"

THEO: "Hey that's right!"

MARCUS: "You guys want to find Nikki?"

MAXWELL & BRANDON: "Well...uh...I...guess...so."

CHLOE: "If there's any duo that wants to find Nikki..."

ZOEY: "... It's her BFFs!"

MAXWELL: "The more the merrier."

BRANDON: "Shall we do the standard procedure of splitting into duos?"

MAXWELL: "Sure."

MACKENZIE: "I want in."

BRANDON: "Mackenzie?!"

MACKENZIE: "I know that I haven't been the friendliest person towards you all but... I want to find Nikki so that I can thank her for what she did... She...saved my life."

PATRICK: "Miss Maxwell did, otherwise you would be skewered like a commoner 's kebab right now."

MACKENZIE: "..."

MAXWELL: "S-Sure Mackenzie, you can help us find Nikki."

MACKENZIE: "Thank you."

BRANDON: "Okay everyone, into duos.

Maxwell and me.

Chloe and Zoey.

Theo and Marcus.

Preston and Vio... Where's Violet?"

PRESTON: "She has locked herself in her cabin, she's too angry to talk to anyone right now. Especially after her best friend just died."

MAXWELL: "And I can't imagine what Erin is going through right now after her boyfriend was executed..."

BRANDON: "Mackenzie, if you're searching then you will go with Preston."

MAXWELL: "Anyone else want to search?"

JESSICA: "Nah, I wanna spend quality time with my Jason!"

JASON: "I would but I'm spending time with my baby girl."

RYAN: "I'll... I'll stay with you two."

MAXWELL: "Okay. Patrick?"

PATRICK: "No way you miscreants! You can do your scrounging around but leave me out of it! Maybe you will find that normie Nikki Maxwell too while you're at it!"

MAXWELL: "Okay that's great! Looks like it's the 8 of us. There appear to be 4 islands left so each team will explore a separate island."

BRANDON: "Yes, let's go find Nikki!"