CLASS TRIAL 2 - PART 10

PRESTON: "Why?! We know that Jessica obviously killed Ryan!"

BRANDON: "But Ryan didn't die first! Plus we gotta find out who killed Jason and who killed Violet!"

PRESTON: "Right..."

MAXWELL: "Are there any leads as to what the murder method was for Jason?"

NIKKI: "There are knife wounds so, I guess that Ryan really did stab him to death. We even found a bloody bar knife behind the bar."

THEO: "Hold it right there! This I can really help with!"

NIKKI: "Theo? Do you have something that can help us?!"

THEO: "MY AUTOPSY RESULTS!"

MAXWELL: "Of course, how could we have forgotten?"

BRANDON: "Theo is there anything that leads towards their deaths?"

THEO: "I'm not too sure, Jason does have the knife wounds in his body. But I tested his blood and confirmed that he had ingested poison of some kind!"

MAXWELL: "WAIT!!! WHAT KIND OF POISON?"

THEO: "Judging by Mendeleev's periodic table, there was traces of arsenic inside both bloodstreams."

MAXWELL: "How convenient Jessica! Because look what I found when I investigated the kitchen of the second abandoned building!"

JESSICA: "I-Is th-that??"

MAXWELL: "Deadly liquid arsenic!"

ANDRE: "Wait a minute Maxwell... You didn't go to the kitchen when you paid me a visit!!"

MAXWELL: "No stupid, I went to the kitchen after you escaped."

ANDRE: "Okay fine..."

MAXWELL: "And you must have used that arsenic to bake something?"

JESSICA: "LIES I HAVEN'T BAKED IN A WHILE!"

NIKKI: "NO THAT'S WRONG!!!"