GOOD MORNING:

I had the weirdest dream that I was on some island and some robotic bear was forcing me to play his killing game.

Thank goodness that's over and I'm in my own little... CABIN?!

So it wasn't a dream

So it wasn't a dream. This is real...

So, this is my cabin. Not a bad place to stay, it's actually pretty comfortable.

I'm hungry, I should go to that dining hall place at the hotel for breakfast. No doubt that everyone will be there already.

I walked out of my cabin only to be greeted by Brandon! :)

BRANDON: "Good morning Nikki."

NIKKI: "Hey Brandon! Did you sleep well?"

BRANDON: "Not really, just thinking about what could happen is making me nervous."

NIKKI: "Don't worry, I'm sure that nobody will kill anyone."

BRANDON: "That's what I mean."

NIKKI: "What? Do you want someone to start killing?!"

BRANDON: "No that's not what I meant at all! It's just that we're all going to be killed at 10pm..."

NIKKI: "Oh... I forgot about that."

BRANDON: "I have faith in everyone, I'm sure that they won't kill anybody. Besides, I have an idea that I'd like to share with everyone."

NIKKI: "Great, let's go to the dining hall. I'm sure that everyone is there already."

BRANDON: "Sure, we don't want to keep them waiting."

NIKKI: *Sigh*

BRANDON: "What is it?"

NIKKI: "I remember that yesterday you said that to me. It feels like it happened an eternity ago."

BRANDON: "I agree with that."

NIKKI: "Okay, no further delays... If we're late they'll kill us."

BRANDON: "Really?"