47

After a week of staying inside of the ancient mansion of Mishael, everyone were happy enough to hear the news about the virus outbreak in the university's bathrooms and told every parent that the university will be closed until the virus is gone and exterminated.

Razor, on the other hand, was happy yet terrified if her friends and boyfriend knew that she killed or dissolved in some kind of orbal spirityal form.

Well, the news did its impact and toll towards everyone, excluding herself, at the mansion about the decomposing dead body of Sebastian and Amélia went missing.

Mishael was happy enough that his so-called fiânce was already gone and now he is free to do what ever he can unless he go crush mode towards Jenika, who was unaware that Mishael have fallen for her.

Of course, the legal rebel didn't notice and even try not to give everyone some attention when she tried to talk to him in private but she knew it would be hopeless; due to the fact that either Cruz or Ariel were in the sidelines hearing everything.

Stephen was also happy about hearing the news that there would be no school but was already fuming when he heard Director Fury is going to held a ceremony of awards to the best heroes and agents in the SHIELD within two months.

Everyone were excited about it, except Razor.

The white haired teen was already hatching a plan to find Jean and destroy her before everyone knew that she was gone but she can't do anything unless she would remind everyone to let her leave for her own journey.

"Razor," Steve called her as he knocked on her door, "are you in here, sweetie?"

"Yeah," Razor replied as she quickly put away her getaway bag under the desk, "I'll just be out in a minute!"

Steve laughed lightly, "Well, hurry up or you'll miss the ceremony!"

"Hold your horses, dad!"

"If you won't come out there in a minute, I'll leave you behind."

Razor hurried towards the door as she put on her official Avengers jacket on and her weapons strapped on her back before opening her door to see her smiling father.

"Not bad for a sixteen year old," her other father called out while Steve grinned at them both, "I think its time to get going or we'll be late."

All three walked briskly towards the gym hall where would the ceremony is going to be held and everyone were already seated and everything was already organized.

Everyone were in a formal wear but only the agents not the heroes and their new additions, which included Razor.

"I never knew that jacket would fit your body perfectly." Pepper remarked with a small smile on her lips. "I just hoped someday she and her friends will make it to the list of new heroes." Hill commented with pride and graditude.

Director Fury entered the gym hall with a few agents and armed soldiers trailing behind him before everyone finally got settled and wait for his speech.

"Thank you for coming here, all of you, for this is a very special day to all new additions racking from agents to heroes," he said taking the spotlight more completely as everyone begin to hear his speech more clearly with cooperation, "Now, I will be awarding the best heroes and agents of all time."

The Avengers stood right beside Fury as he recieved a handful of speech cards from his Secretary and everyone were sweating to hear their names being called to be one of the best of the best.

"This is not alphabetical so bear in mind with me, everyone."

Everyone chuckled at the remark as Razor hold hands with Stephen while the others did the same and they were itching to head the names.