43

"This is pathetic!"

Jean paced around her office after her wounds healed and got out of her black draquinnes form before Gabriel presented her a report that is coming from the agents.

She looked up and scowled, "I demand an explanation for this, Gabriel!"

Gabriel let out a rough sigh and stood up from his seat before confronting his Master with a firm glare.

"I saved your life from those annoying timberwolves, Master," he hissed with a firm glare, "and the agents were dead when a group of rebels ambushed them and have let the hostages escaped."

She clenched her fist in rage before making out a scream of rage and punched her desk until it was broken in half. Splinters and broken oak wood splattered to the ground before everything was scattered to the floor; thus, breaking upon impact to the floor.

Without another word, Gabriel collected the unharmed file before turning towards his Master with a firm hold on the document.

Jean turned away in anger as her fist bathed in blood and drops of her blood trickled down like a river before making itself towards the ground.

"Find Luthor and Chick Hicks," she huffed, trying to get her raging thoughts out of her mind from trying to tackle someone to the ground, "tell them, a friend needs an ally."

"If they refuse?" Gabriel asked.

Jean growled, which she already have transformed into her black draquinnes.

"Destroy everything that they loved the most."

* * *

"What. A. Day."

The family, including the new arrivals and the trio, have been doing push-ups inside the gym that the Tower have installed a few weeks back and it was airconditioned, even though all of them were sweating bullets.

Razor was doing some workout with her Aunt Nat and her dads, until Stephen came inside the gym with nothing ontop (except for the basketball shorts he have lower and some shoes) before jogging towards the training area where his love and the two adults were at.

"Hot damn." Razor commented, stopping momentarily to admire the toned six pack abs of her lover, "Never knew you got some stuff underneath."

"I worked-out," Stephen chuckled, planting a kiss on her cheek, "I wanted to see yours, babe."

The snow white haired female smiled cheekily and said, "Someday you will but not today."

He kept his mouth shut after she said that out loud before shaking his head and went to the weighlifting; thus, grabbing two drumbells and begin his toning exercise.

"Oh, for the love of God," Cruz muttered under her breath after she had taken the treadmills to boost up her stamina and speed. "I was hoping that Stephen would keep in a close shirt rather than showing his treasures."

Razor shaked her head as Bucky gave her a cold bottle of water and a thirty minute break before she settled down with Jackson and Ryan, whom were knocked out cold upon exhuastion.

"Just give him time, Cruz," she said drinking her bottle and gave half of the water to Cruz, "Its not like he would do something stupid and unpredictable."

Cruz made a face and stared at her best friend.

"As if, I mean, he's not like Jacks-"

The blonde immediatly shut her mouth and blushed beet red when Razor raised her eyebrows in a are-you-liking-that-jerk look.