41

Blossom sat on her haunches when she went through the monthly check-up of Angela and Winston as Jack and the others help around.

For over two months, the little boy, that she had blessed, have grown to be an handsome teenager with his father's leadership skills and healing abilities of his mother. He's quite a sight, Fareeha would comment regularly towards Angela.

When she heard the boy was curious about the existence of a clear snow white dragon, as he described it in his dreams towards his parents, Blossom became spektacle and wishes to hide from the eyesight of the young teen.

Genji and Hanzo helped her hide inside the bowl-shaped area where she blessed the child and left her there to be protected by the other dragons before returning back to the HQ, but they would come by a visit or bring her food when she have grown hungry.

"Ma! Da!" The boy called, earning a hum from his busy mother and a glance from his non-busy father. "What is it this time, Jacob?" Jack asked putting away the pile of papers he had signed awhile ago.

"You still having dreams with that dragon, dear?" Angela asked earning a huge grin from the teenager.

Jacob nodded and said, "Yeah! I saw it in my dreams earlier this morning and it was telling to go to the bowl-shaped area!"

This made Angela and Jack nearly dropped their stuff before quickly glancing up each other and looking back at their bewildered boy.

"Where did you learn that, son?"

Jacob thought for a moment, tapping his pointy finger on his chin. "The snow white dragon did! It told me to go there, if I would get your permission!"

Angela sighed softly before nodding in approval which Jack nodded as well in approvement and said, "You can go, Jacob. But we will go with you."

This confused the boy.

"We?"

"Yes, we."

"All of us in Overwatch, including Winston, will go with you just to ensure your safety."

"Oh, okay, da."

* * *

I know what you readers are thinking about. Don't tell me that you guys are accusing me for telling that young boy about myself and the location where I had been hiding through dreams.

Fortunately, I was the one who told him that. Ever since I had blessed him with my power and strength, my mind have been connected to the young boy and I can communicate with him through dreams.

I even told him to go in this bowl-shaped area where I will be waiting his and the others arrival through hiding inside the huge cave behind the waterfalls that I've discovered a few hours ago.

My senses were awakened when I heard familiar footsteps from the Overwatch agents and the young boy.

"Come on out!" The boy called earning silence. "I know you send me here! I got the permission from my parents!"

I stood up from my position before stretching like a feline and finding him walking around the shore of the waterfalls.

He won't get near the shore.

I know his fear.

His fear of water.

Hydrophobia.

But I will chase that fear down through my initidating form.

In order for me to get closer, I submerged myself into the waters and swam towards the group before listening to their conversation.