26 - I Got Tagged + Author's Note & Introduction to New Characters

Okay, let's begin. Actually this is my first time being tagged by another wattpad user and please, bear with me.

And I'm sorry that I can't take a screenshot about the picture that I have been tagged a month ago or a few weeks ago, I guess.

1) Do I like someone?

I have a crush in school. So, basically, I like him. But he was a sober idiot (sorry) and I'm sure I'll move on.

2) Do they like me?

The answer is, No.

3) Middle name?

Out of all authors, they would say their real name while the others they don't want to because of they needed their identity secret.

So, I think I'll have to go with the first option. But for Razor's case, Her middle name is Jessica; it means rich. (She is a rich asf).

4) Single or Taken?

I'm single. As for my OC's case, she is taken.

5) Last person I texted?

My mom, of course. She worries every freaking time about where the heck I am to my health conditions.

6) Last song I listened to?

I got two songs running in my head lately. Attention by Charlie Puth and In The End by Linkin Park.

7) Battery Percent?

49% charging.

8) Girl bestfriend?

I have a few friends. Except one and her name is L known as XxAsunaYoshimuraxX. She and I were great friends, even if we don't see each other so oftenly due to school or maybe we saw each other often and talked a few times but sometimes we don't talk because of school stuff heading our disturbances in writing stories.

9) Boy bestfriend?

As far as I can tell, I have no boy bestfriend but if one that is gay would count while the other was a volleyball varsity, I would say A from my school and another guy from my neighborhood.

10) Favorite OTP?

None so far.

11) Why I made my account?

Because I felt that I needed some friends to interact with or should I say is that another way to escape from reality.

12) Current lock screen?

Transformers lock screen saying, "Keep Calm and Roll Out."

13) Birthday?

Mine is April 7, 2001. Razor is March 14, 2010.

Tag 20 people:

@Grimoirelle
@OmegaEraser
@ImpureDemons

At tagging 20 people, I think I want to go through around 3 people and stay with it until I have the courage to tag them again in my story.

Anyway, I know this is not part of the story but I was tagged by @LionQueen197 (please correct me through the comments if I spelled it wrong) and I forgot to mention thank you to her/him!

Thank you for reading this Author's Note and try bothering me through the comments or if you guys wanted a one shot book, you can request what kind of one shot book I should make!

Peace!

--Author's Note--

Hey, guys! Alpha_Razor here. I just came to tell you that this book will be on hold for awhile because I am studying for the exams (which is only three days prior) so it won't be long that there will be another chapter to be published.