5

Yesterday, we've gathered every single Avenger to the living room and told them about the plan. We watched their reactions until I told them that all of us will be going back into the mountains, where my mansion was located, and even tell them why.

Dad and Bucky nodded in agreement before all of us made way towards the Quinjet and flew off. With the help of Doc's knowledge, we manage to get into the hidden place of the mountain and entered the giant gates of my mansion, after stating the right password to the cranky broken bot.

After getting inside the mansion, I was so relieved that everything waa in place and nothing was gone. It's just in one place. No bandits broke in. Until we heard a scream and I went into beast mode before a japanese teenage boy came out running from the corner of the room.

"HIRO!"

The boy keep on smiling and laughing as his older version came out running towards him with a bat in hand.

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN, TADASHI!"

I completely facepalmed and went back into my human form before stopping Tadashi through tripping him. Before he could fell face-first, Tough grabbed his shoulders firmly as Clint grabbed the bat off of his hands and helped him up to his feet.

Hiro skidded to a stop and hid behind me with his biggest puppy eyes. I chuckled and gave him a playful noogie before turning back to Tadashi with a glare.

"Tadashi Hamada. How many times did I tell you about chasing your brother around my mansion?" I asked Tadashi as he cowered in shame. "B-But, he's the one who started it!" Tadashi protested pointing an acussing finger towards his brother's direction.

"It wasn't my fault! I wasn't who started it!" Hiro defended himself getting out of my back.

"You were the one who started it!"

I look over to Tough and gave him a nod before he lead the two boys towards his room for a lecture. I turned around to speak with dad and the Avengers. Telling them about my plans for tomorrow and giving them a tour around the mansion, I also explained them about the specifics of the mansion which it was not just any house but it was an abandon facility that was left during the war.

They were shock about the news before bidding me and the others goodnight.

~~

This morning was nothing else but making suits for everyone and with the help of intelliguence from Tadashi and the Gang, I was able to make a holographic suit from the hologram computers.

Now, I was making an upgrade form my white wolf suit and it was difficult to upload some upgrades that came from the internet. Upgrading the wolf sensors, I manage to find the virus that made my sensors go static to crazy until it racked my brain and I destroyed it with a powerful virus cleaner.

Tadashi and Hiro were entertaining the Avengers with their inventions until I yelped in pain from stubbing my toe, causing Baymax to appear infront of me.

"Hello, I am Baymax. Your personal HealthCare companion." Baymax waved and said before he scanned me from my feet to my head. "On a scale of one to ten, how do you rate your pain?" He added after scanning me.

I, on the other hand, was sitting on my chair with wheels and held my stubbed toe in pain. "Ten." I replied still cringing in pain and tried not to cry. Gogo, Wasabi, Fred and HoneyLemon were watching at the background trying to keep a calm face and dared not to say a word.

Baymax nodded before going into the fridge getting a pack of ice and returned to put it on my stubbed toe. I winced from the cold sensation and hold the pack from Baymax's chubby hold.