4

"What the hell?"

I heard someone asked and that voice come from the rooftop, where the Quinjet was located. I sneezed a bit before wiping my nose with a clean hanky coming from dad and all of us silently went towards the rooftop.

"I thought this was the STARK Tower?!"

"It is, dude."

"Then, if this is the Tower that our best friend told us, then she would be here right now!"

"Calm your tits, man. It wasn't our choice to barge inside the Tower without permission."

"But-"

"Doc's got a point there, Sting."

I snickered a bit before one of them turned around the corner and look at it. He was curious about the shady corner before I jumped out in my wolf form and we both crashed towards the solid cement.

"Oof! Get this wolf off me, guys!" He yelped tried to pry me off him while both of his friends pry me off. I trotted towards the corner and lead the others outside, meeting the three boys.

"Hi, you guys must be Razor's friends?" Dad asked approaching the boys while putting his shield om his back. "Yeah. That would us, sir." One of them replied stuffing both of his hands into his front pockets while the other two watched me with suspicion.

I frowned before transforming back to my original self and let out a sneeze. All three boys perk up and their eyes sparkled with realization. "Dude! You never told us that you lived here!" StingRay exclaimed beaming with excitement. I weakly smiled at him before going into another fit of sneezing.

"Yeah and she just have a fever, kid." Clint said giving me another clean hanky and I wiped my nose. "Right. When?" DocSlash asked giving me some medicine for my fever which I gladly drank it without tasting the bitterness. Bruce step forward and snatched the medicine off my hands.

"Hey! That's her medicine! Give it back!"

StingRay was about to grab the medicine but he was only to be stop by ToughArmour and held him back. "Stop being a twit, man." Tough scolded as Sting hold his ground and I sighed.

"I just got a fever yesterday when I went to a mission." I replied Doc's question before Bruce gave back my medicine. "And it just happened." Sting mumbled under his breath.

This is gonna be a long day.

~~

"This is the BEST DAY EVER!"

Sting was jumping up and down around Tony's lab which was filled with IronMan suits, Tough was with Clint, Bucky, Sam, Scott and dad at the Tower's garage where all Quinjets and cars are located, and Doc was inside Bruce's lab where he took interest and helped the big guy on making the medicine for my fever.

I was in the training room watching Natasha fighting against Silver in hand-to-hand combat inside the ring and I spotted Bucky walking inside the training room with Sting, Tough and Doc trailing behind him.

"And this is your stop; the Training Room. We trained here in case if our enemies are too strong and we planned our battle stragety in here." He said and let the trio find their spot in training.

Whistling their attention, they jogged towards my direction and arch an eyebrow in confusion. "Spill the beans, boys." I said as they facepalmed in realization. The trio shared a look which I knew and begin to scratched the back of their heads.

"I guess I'll start." Doc said. "In a hour ago, I was creating more liquify medicine for your fever with organic plants and Bruce, your big bro, was curious about making the medicine. So, I taught him the right ingredients, measurements and demonstrations on making your medicine. The truth is, Bruce and I have a lot in common. He is a doctor and has an angry person inside of him, thus making him a lot angrier. I am also a doctor and have supernatural powers like super-speed, super-strength, supervision and etc."