33

All of them looked at me as if I told them was a joke but it wasn't and T'Challa knew about something that everyone else doesn't know just yet.

"Wh-What did you just say, sweetheart?" Dad stummered out loud for everyone to hear. "She said, her soul is already part of the soul guardian." The Wakanda Prince rephrase what I just said earlier with the voice of Shadow Wolf.

"What soul guardian?" Daddy asked as if he wanted to know all.

Even Stephen was as confused as him.

"A soul guardian is a spiritual form of guardians that will protect and serve you until you will pass it onto your child," he explained without another hesitation or a moment. "Razor's father, whom I know a few years ago, was the one who passed the soul guardian's soul onto her."

Stephen stepped upto him and asked, "Who is her father? I thought it was Mr Rogers and Mr Barnes."

T'Challa gave out a small chuckle.

"You are well wronged, my friend,"

* * *

"Her father was a great leader and a pack hunter," T'Challa narrated.

A young muscled man lead the pack of hunters as they run throughout of the forest to catch some fresh meat during the night.

The light of the moon was their only light to lead them to the right path.

It had rain awhile ago. So the ground was muddy and it had footprints of a herd of deers and stags alone.

Then, the group of hunters begin to transform themselves into massive timberwolves under the full moon's shining light.

"He was a young hunter and leader when he encountered Razor's mother, who was a breed of a dragon."

A young dragonness maiden was sitting ontop of the rock formation with a pile of dead deers and stags littered on the forest floor as the ground was decorated with blood of the prey.

The maiden was beautiful and irristable for the eye of the young hunter.

'What a beautiful sight I have seen under the moonlight! I have never seen a beautiful dragon such as you, my Lady.' The young hunter/pack leader exclaimed as his red-and-green eyes twinkled. 'Why, thank you. I too never have seen a young pack leader such as yourself, Sir.' The maiden purred as her crystal blue eyes shined under the moon as she watched him carefully.

The young hunter told his pack to grab as much as deers/stags and bring it back to the clan after he asked permission from the beautiful maiden, who in return gave him a response.

He looked at the night sky and find the moon is about to be covered in clouds.

'My Lady, I must leave and promised that I will return to this very spot that I have met you oftenly.' He vowed turning his heels towards the opening of the forest.

'Go, young hunter. I must go now and I promised that I will bring the deers over to this rock formation.' She vowed as she opened her wings while standing up from her position.

Then, both of them left the rock formation.

After days of hunting good meat and dating the young dragonness, the young hunter eventually propsed to her before the wedding assembly was held at the rock formation, on the first night they met, and both different packs were present during the wedding.

The maiden's parents loved the young hunter while the hunter's parents loved the young maiden and agreed that they have agreed of their relationship.