19

As the daylight's rays drew by, William woke up with a good mood and went into the bushes as the "environment is calling him". Atsume yawned and stretched him limbs out before seeing the young boy walked out of the thick bushes with his hands pulling up the zipper of his pants.

"Did you went to release it?" Atsume asked, subconciously cocking his head to the side in confusion. "Huh? Oh, I just went there to pee, you know." William replied, blushing pink as he recalled the event in embarrassment.

Atsume yawned once more, "You should be ashamed of yourself, boy. Peeing at the forest is illegal."

William tensed, "I-I'm sorry! I forgot about the rules! There wasn't a single bathroom in sight!"

"True," The black wolf got up and put out the fire with a sly kick from his hindleg. "We need to keep moving now."

William didn't say anything but gathered all of his belongings and run back to their meeting place before they both took off, causing Atsume to smell a good fresh trail scent of a deer.

* * *

Back to the camp or apartment, everyone has been waiting for Atsume to return the apartment as they trained themselves or do something that would entertain themselves for the rest of the days.

Steve, however, was getting restless.

He and Bucky were getting frustrated about the news and reports they were getting from Kitsune and his small group of wolves about there was no sign yet that Atsume would return.

When Kitsune was about to scout the area, a loud rustling sound could be heard from the west and his group approached it with caution before Atsume jumped out of the thick bushes and he was accompanied by a young boy.

The group of small wolves growled upon seeing the new stranger but Kitsune let out a low growl in warning before padded towards his brother and licked his cheek in greeting him.

Atsume backed away in embarrassment but say nothing until everyone came out of Ariel's apartment door and found the familiar black wolf and an unfamiliar stranger.

"Atsume, where can we find our daughter?" Steve asked, worriedly. "I don't know but I was certain that the scent trail I followed lead to Northeast." Atsume replied with a growl.

"Who's your friend?" Ariel asked, timidly watching from behind. But the loudness of her voice was able to be heard by Atsume.

"This is----!"

"I'm William Lennox. At your service."

Will cut Atsume off with a sly grin as the black wolf let out a low growling noise but didn't pounced on him and walked off.

"What a cutie." Ariel whispered to her twin brother, who looked at her with a disbelieving look. "Unbelievable, Ariel." Gab retorted back in disbelief.

William must have heard their conversation because he put his head between them and said, "Who's the cutie?"

This action startled Ariel and Gab before they swerved around and looked at him in disbelief.

"Who's the cutie?" He asked again, more clearer this time. "U-Um, no one! No one!" Ariel stuttered blushing all the way. Before William could nod his head in comfirmation, Gab grabbed ahold of his arm and dragged him away from the blushing girl before stopping infront of the huge tree.

"You're Gabriel? Nice to meet you."

"Yeah," He held his breath before thinking for a moment. "Call me Gab."