1

"Get the kid out of here!"

"Grab it!"

"Run, kid! Run!"

These were the cries and yells of the people from my small village when the war started here. My village was unprepared but I was prepared and ran away as fast as I could while entering the big city of New York.

I heard many stories about that this city was the home of the Avengers. I need to find them. Transforming into my small white wolf form, I ran faster and hide in the shadows to avoid human attraction.

Find the Avengers Tower at your will, my little wolf.

Running past broken and abandoned buildings, I quickly found my way inside the garage of the Avengers Tower and begin to squeeze in the vents with my strong sense of smell.

I followed the sweet aroma and found myself ontop inside the kitchen. Stopping myself from dropping down, I pushed myself further towards the vents of the living room and quietly drop down out of the dusty vent.

Hearing voices from my left, I turn around to hide somewhere but my face collided to someone's bulky chest making me fall to the ground and look up to meet with someone's cool bright blue eyes.

My wolf ears flattened as I look at the man infront of me with pure fear and terror when I realized that I bumped into the former HYDRA secret weapon and best friend of the world's first super soldier.

I quickly back off from him only to be stopped by another man and he is the Prince of Asgard. My breath quickens when one of them harshly grab my arm to pull me up from the tiled floor and I howl in pain. Harshly ripping my arm of the tight grip, my ears flattened in fright before tears begin to build up from the corner of my eyes.

"Now, look what you did. You made the little girl cry."

I heard behind me and I turn around with a small growl but that man put an assuring warm hand on my sore arm. Ceasing my growl, I let the man check my arm and gently bandage my arm.

After bandaging my arm, my ears were still flattened while I quickly wipe away my tears. "What is your name? My name is Steve Rogers." Steve asked as the red head calmed me down. "My name is Razor Wolf." I replied drinking the glass of water that Natasha gave me.

"Where you from?"

"Outside of the city. There was a war out there."

"A war?"

I nodded still wiping away a few tears, that are threatning to fall.

"Yes. The war was ignited after something went wrong in the government there. My village were unprepared from the war while I was prepared."

"What started the war, Razor?"

That is when I started to tear up but Steve and Natasha have begin to ceased my crying, "A wa-war against wolves. My people have the blood of the wolves. Our leader was a human and made a law that no human must marry a werewolf. But, my parents broke the law and produced me as an offspring."

"So, that started the war?"

I nodded and flattened my ears while looking at the fire from the fireplace. I sniffled a bit before I felt someone brushed against my ear which I let out a small growl. That person back off and put their hands in surrender.

"Easy. Sorry to touch your ears. Name's Clint. Clint Barton." Clint apologize which I accept it and gave him a small smile. "Nice ears, by the way."

"Thanks." I said with a curt nod.

~~

After knowing each member of the team, they adopted me as their own. Steve will be my father, Nick Fury will be my uncle, and the rest would be an assembled group of aunt and uncles.