25

Two months rolled by after the whole "Jack Sparrow Incident" and the Oxford University was still closed under mysterious concerns about the school's occupation on how a serial killer, such as Jack Sparrow himself, knew the school is.

It was a a quiet normal day for the Avengers and the teenagers after they witnessed Razor left them without a trace to follow.

Everyone were hysterical about her absence.

They were worried about her.

But, Silver knew where she is and he had no voice to speak about her whereabouts.

Silver must keep it as a secret before someone will know and ask to him.

No one spoke a word. No one, except the teenagers.

They were always be seen hanging at the corner of the room in hushed whispers and tones before quietening down in such reasons when one of the Avengers go and checks on them.

Zen was usually the one who talks the loudest out of the group, but when he found out the incident yesterday between Razor and her father; he didn't dare to raise his voice until its needed.

Kim could only respond to anyone else if his help is needed unlike last time. He was unresponsive when it came to talking about Razor and the whole 'father arguing to his daughter incident' yesterday.

The other males were quite busy on their individual doings and projects until curfew strikes but they still remain unmoving when it comes to bed.

Tough would snap angrily at everyone else who tries to get a closer conversation with him or he might pick on a fight if one of the Avengers wrongfully pushed him to the limits.

Sting locked himself inside his room after the whole incident yesterday and he only came out to do some business with William or by himself but didn't try looking for his eldest sister.

Doc would watched the scenery right outsude of the glass window but didn't try on breaking it with his clenched fists. He tried to punch it but failed when he was stopped by Tough. He keep his distance away from everyone else except with the other teenagers.

William was getting terrible and worse everyday. He refused to talk to everyone, especially to his two dads, and he refused to respond on the simple gestures like feeding himself or doing the chores or talking to everyone. William started to get more gloomier and more distant to everyone else.

Jenika felt numbness inside her, after Razor rescued her from Jack Sparrow's killing spree, and she felt a fresh wave of tears swelling up inside her before erupting like a volcano. She never have felt so ..... lonely.

The teenagers felt numb and lifeless inside. They couldn't feel a single thing; not even a simple touch or say a simple hello.

They were numb and lifeless; cold and angry.

Every night, they prayed to God that Razor will come back to the Avengers Tower safe and sound but their prayers faded away when she didn't come back home to the next day.

Silver would join them on the daily evening prayers and gatherings at the middle of the night in the living room before looking at them with his dull blue eyes.

There are times that Silver would refuse to join them and locked himself inside his mistress' room in his wolf form and cried softly but he never showed any weaknesses/emotions when Zen or William would come and ask him if he was alright.

* * *

"William, come on downstairs and have some dinner."

Steve and the other Avengers were busy making dinner when they did noticed the opposite attitude of the teenagers after the mission last two months ago.