16

The day after I punched Wade to near death, we finally arrived at the said destination and got out of the van before I payed the driver the exact amount of money he told us to pay for a rent.

Fucking hell, the ride lasted for two days and one night! We have to stay out of sight before residing the service van inside one of the available motel, that we booked in, and sleep there gor one night.

Doc told us to keep our guard up about if we tried to enter the apartment before I let Silver be in his human form and offered to carry my druffel bags, which I gladly gave it to him.

Then, Tough made a move.

He knocked on the door thrice before the door responded with a low creak sound as it opened itself and that made everyone else to be in alarm. The creaking sound have alarmed everyone and it seemed to be not welcoming at all.

Everyone withdrewed out their weapons, including myself and Silver, before catiously walking inside the slightly opened door and doubled checked the area to see if there are any traps hidden.

So far, negative; meaning no traps were placed around every corner of the first floor at all.

Doc was calmer than Silver or dad. It seems like he's hiding something and that is the time I need to know what is going on in his mind.

I walked towards my way to Doc and nudged him with my shoulder. "You okay?" I asked as he turned around and gave me with one of his sly grins. "Yeah. I'm fine," He replied before pausing at his steps and immediatly crouched low. "Everyone, crouch low. Now."

Without another word or complaint, we all went into crouching position as footsteps were heard upstairs and it came to a stop before words or sentences could be hear flying everywhere.

"Why'd yew want to break up with me? Don't yew tell me that ya been datin' that jerk this year just to make meh jealous about?!"

"It is not like you would care about me! You only care about something that is too precious for me to care!"

A loud slapping noise could be hear from above until silence struck the entire apartment.

"Don't ya dare talk to meh like that, bitch! Ah care for ya these six months and even gave ya money to support ya!"

Then, crying and sniffling could be heard.

"You liar! The money was not enough! Your care was not even enough to help me survive here! You lock me up in here like a slave!"

I look over to Doc and saw him gritting and clenching his fists in anger before he flashed away, too fast for my eyes to catch him. Tough and Sting looked over me with the same expressions before we heard a loud commotion coming upstairs.

"Let's go!" I yelled, as I got up from the ground, at the two boys who wasted no time to get up from the ground and we all went upstairs. "Razor, no!" Dad yelled trying to gain our attention back but failed until the whole team gave chase.

Once all of us were upstairs, we were met a horrible sight.

Furniture were turned and flipped over. Glass shattered in a millions of pieces from glass furnitures to plates to windows. Everything was wreck until Tough rounded up the corner and found the dead body of a teenage boy, not far between ages 16-19.

The dead boy was matted in blood. From head to toe. The fatal blow was a large knife plunged to his chest, where the heart was located, and a long deep gash across his neck.

Then, Sting tugged on my sleeve where I turned to look at him before he pointed a finger and I looked at where his finger was pointing at.

There. Sat by his knees. A large jade green dragon comforting a crying girl who was matted with blood, cuts, scratches, and bruises. The dragon was huge for so its wings were too large but it formly fit inside the small space of the upper floor and its eyes held a familiar color: Forest Green.