18 - 1k Special

That's the Avengers Logo above! Today is the 1k special chapter and I was so happy that I literally almost missed a blink to sleep last night but I manage to get some sleep, though!

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the chapter!

This special will be mixed with comedy acts on what will happen to the main protagonist and maybe behind the scenes or maybe some bloopers to make everyone happy, I guess?, but I'll type away though.

* * *

(Scene 1: The Battle)

The war have started nearly a decade ago. It started due to the sense that humans don't have and the werewolves lack of.

And that is hope. Yet, their side of hope is draining....fast.

No one knew what will happen. No one knows what will happen to them.

Will they die?

Will they survive and win this ruthless war?

Or will they loo---!

Luther: "Okay! We get the point!"

Damn it. I wasn't even finish narrating the whole script and you just interrupt it. Unbelievable.

Raymond: "Lucky, you didn't have us to kill our own kind or the humans!"

Everyone: "Yeah!"

Oh shush! This is supposed to be the scene 1! Yet you guys are trying to break the fourth wall!

Tia: *looking frustrated* "We don't care, Author! We just want to take a break!"

Everyone: *nods in agreement* "Yeah!"

*growling* FINE! Do what you want for this five hour break!

Everyone: *cheers and went out to the closest bar*

Damn it, I should have known they'll be going to that bar. Oh well.

* * *

(Scene 2: Meeting the Avengers)

A young girl in her age of 15-16 came out of hiding from the vents and scrambled her way into the kitchen, where she smelled the wonderful good, heavenly smell of bacon.

Before she could step out of her hiding, she slipped on the wet floor and fell unto her butt where a group of staff helped her up as she started bawling her eyes.

CUT!!!!!!!!

Everything cutted off the power from the camera and let the staff herd off the bawling girl into the medic room before Author begin pulling her hair in frustration.

WHO SPILLED THE FLOOR THIS TIME???!!!!!

The staff cowered into groups as they were afraid that her anger might be thrown to them and huddled into the corner until one of them left.

And that man was no other than Lennox.

He was sipping a can of soda when he saw what happened earlier and literally spilled an entire can of soda to the newly polished floor.

He was sure in a full-hand packed trouble with the Author.

WILLIAM LENNOX!!!!!!!!!

Then, a loud ear shattering girlish scream erupted from his throat and echoed around the place before it died down with a loud battering crack of a piece of metal clashed against his head.

When it was safe for the staff to open their eyes, they couldn't see where Lennox was but they only seen his lone can of soda sitting on the floor with its contents spilled into the floor before another ear shattering shriek came from one of the staff and they went after the source.