2

Everyone was on mission which leaves me, Silver, and Aunt Hill to tend things on our own. After my uncles, three brothers, two sisters and dads went off to their mission, Atchi Hill brought me and Silver at the SHEILD facility to babysit me while the Avengers do their work.

Uncle Fury was working inside his office and keep stealing glances between his paperwork to Atchi Hill. When I catch him staring at Atchi Hill, he would look away and just pretend that nothing just happen or just pretend to finish his paperwork.

I would giggle or just read my book and watch Silver trying to block off the harsh sound until static noise entered the speakers making me and Silver jump a little. Uncle sighed in frustration before answering the static call through pressing the button.

"Sir, the Avengers have accomplished the mission and wished to see their sister/daughter." The other voice reported after Uncle told me to go and find them. I left the office with Silver by my side and ran towards the Helacarrier.

Transforming into my Alpha wolf size, Silver and I keep on running as we both reached the Helacarrier within minutes and Dads came out of Quinjet with Nat and Tony by his side. I pounced to dad and we both crashed to the ground.

"Oof! Razor! Your too heavy!" Dad exclaimed trying to pry me off of him but failed when I lick his face with my tongue happily. "Ew. When did the last time you brush your teeth?!" He added wiping off all of the smothered saliva from his face.

Behind him, Nat and Tony were laughing their heads off as Silver circled around by the feet of Bruce and Thor. "I assumed that Razor does not brush her teeth." Thor laughed along with the other two when Clint and Sam came out of the jet watching Dad and me at the floor with amusement.

I came off Dad and transformed back to my human form while laughing at saliva covered dad on the floor when Bucky helped him up from the tiled floor. "What just happen?" Sam asked with amusement as he grinned. Dad spluttered out/wiped out the rest of my wolf saliva of his face and turn around to look at us with a frown on his face. "She just lick my face in her wolf form!" Dad exclaimed as all of us burst out laughing.

"Not my fault that you weren't ready from catching me in my wolf form." I admitted and grinned all the way as we entered the Tower. We were greeted by the agents and were escorted into the conference room to see who was inside the conference room and it was Uncle Fury.

"You called us, Sir?" Dad asked after taking a seat next to me and Silver was beside me with Thor standing behind him. "Yes. Its about Razor's education and I assumed that she only finished in third year high school." Uncle replied watching all of us with his good eye as Aunt Hill gave him the datapad. "I think its better for her to have someone homeschooling her inside the Tower when all of you don't have any missions. I need one of you will be homeschooling her inside the Tower until further notice." He added.

The Avengers nodded before Silver begin to howl which I turned towards him and listened outside. Howls. There were distant howlings from the other wolves. Dad tried to stop Silver from howling but it didn't work until an agent burst in the room and went towards Uncle.

The agent was telling Uncle something inaudible but I read his lips very carefully and it was something about the howling. Uncle nodded before dismissing the agent, who left the room in a hurry, and turn to us with his good eye closed.

"You will be having a new mission." Uncle said which I perk my ears up for paying much attention. "And you will be needing Razor and Silver's help along the way." He added making  everyone to be silent.

"Sir, what if she and Silver will get themselves killed?!" Dad asked slamming his fist on the table causing me and my wolf to jump a little. "Dad, I ca-" I was cut off by Aunt Hill's glare.