3

Razor's POV

I was still in my wolf form huddled up at the corner of the cave and let my tears flow as I curled up into a tight ball. Hearing fast footsteps against the ground, I curled up tighter and hid my tear stained face around my large fluffy tail.

"Mistress?"

My ears twitched in recognition before lifting my head up to see Silver poked his head inside my childhood cave and entered my cave. "What are you doing here, Silver? I thought you were with the Avengers." I asked as he curled up next to me and drape Sam's leather jacket over my furry body.

"I was. But, Mr. Stark made you ran away through deciding his own dicisions while dragging you along with it."

"I know."

"I assumed that your thinking Mr. Stark is a jerk?"

"Yeah. Tony's a jerk."

Silver chuckled before licking my small furry head and I snuggled next to him for warmth. I huffed before giving a small lick on Silver's cheek and rest my head on his fluffy neck.

"You know, mistress. The Avengers are worried about your disappearance and your father is worried the most. We should get back." Silver said getting up from his spot as I climbed on his back and held on. I nodded sleepily before we took off.

~~

Steve and Sam were looking out of the window finding any signs that I and Silver would come back which we did. Surprisingly, Dad pick up my sleeping wolf figure while Sam let Silver in and Dad put me on his lap while Nat started the fireplace with a few wood from the pit.

I opened my eyes and gave out a long yawn. "Morning, sleepyhead." Dad greeted watching me with his sleepy eyes. "Morning, dad." I said jumping out of his lap and transformed back into my human form before sitting back into his lap. I look around and saw everyone sleeping or trying to huddled up to get more warmth.

Dad yawned before I felt his head rest on my shoulder while both of his hands resting on my arms and my turn around to find him already sleeping on my shoulder. I chuckled a bit hearing him snore a little and begin to grab him from behind before placing him next to Brother Bucky.

Whistling softly, Silver was by side already standing on his hindlegs and his frontlegs were crossed infront of him before averting his warm blue eyes on the sleeping Avengers.

"I assumed that your father, brothers and sister were asleep due to the raging storm outside." Silver whispered before dazing his eyes towards the window where the raging storm was still, well, raging. "Yeah. They must be tired from waiting the storm to end." I agreed before turning around and chuckled as he read his book with his reading glasses on.

"What?"

"Nothing. It's just that you look like a grandpa when your reading a book with glasses."

Silver and I chuckled before watched outside.

"Razor? Sweetie? You here?" I heard Nat asked as I turned around to look at her as she got up from her sleep. "I'm at the window, big sis." I called trying to wake the others.

Nat finally got out Clint's tight grasp before silently walking towards me and Silver with a small smile before covering her mouth as she yawned.

Nat gave Silver a funny look before looking at me with her confused eyes and I gulped nervously. "Why Silver is standing on his hindlegs, reading a book and wearing a pair of eyeglasses just like a grandpa?" She asked watching Silver walk off from our conversation and sit on the nearby stool while reading his book. "Uh, want longer version or the shorter version?" I asked trying to counter her question.