39

The day after Stephen defeated Shiraku, I gave him a 30-minute time-out by the time we head back to the hotel before the fam looked at us with weird looks and I lectured him for 3 hours straight.

He should have notify me first about his guardian angel but he didn't!

And I am so mad that I might burn his fucking ass and feed to the wolv----!

"Now, hold it right there," the white six-tailed wolf spirit stopped my ranting, "You can't just possibly do that without your fathers' acknowledgement."

"She can do what she can, brother," the black six-tailed wolf spirit growled, "Besides, it is already gave me some interest to do that once my recovery is done."

Kitsune growled before smacking his brother at the snout, "Oh, just be quiet! You are not yet done recovering and yet, here you are, talking to her like a boss!"

Atsume huffed, crossing his arms over his furry chest, "Like I would talk like that."

Guys, quit it! I growled lowly at them, I am trying to think a punishment to my love!

"Whatever floats in your boat, Little Wolf." They said in unison.

A light bulb came off of my head as a creepy grin started to stretch itself over my mouth before I let out a small chuckle and stared at my love with mischevious eyes.

He will be in pain and be humiliated once I will be the one giving him some night clothes to wear tonight!

'Perfect plan, little wolf.' Shadow Wolf chuckled in my mind after he read my thoughts. 'Aren't you sure that this will be enough to humiliate him by sunrise?'

'Yes, it will be enough,'

Shadow Wolf went absolutely quiet before accepting the degree of my plan and told the other two about it. Both wolves nodded in agreement and told me their added plan to make the clothes to be much more humiliating by sunrise before I agreed with it.

Stephen yawned as I prepared his clothes and helped him where it before kissing him goodnight; thus turning off the nightlights on our bedside table.

"Goodnight, Stephen," I kissed his nose as I stiffled out a small yawn. "Goodnight too, my love." He kissed my nose back before settling ourselves under the blanket of warmth.

* * *

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

The sound of an manly scream woke everyone inside the hotel, except for Razor who was out of the hotel buying some tokens and ornaments to bring some back home.

Steve and the others rushed inside the Master's Bedroom to see Stephen wearing a bright pink nightgown accompanied with a bright pink sleeping eyemask over his head.

They stood in shock before Pernes turned down the silence with a cackled laughter and everyone followed suit.

Stephen was sweating bullets when he watched them laugh on and on before he look around his wardrobe and found all of his clothes are gone!

He knows who is the culprit of this!

"Nice sleeping wear, Steph!" Mel joked as the others laughed; wheezing out for air. "I-I can't believe i-BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" Raffy and Christian laughed out loud.

The blonde boy's face was burning crimsom red and he was being humiliated by his friends!

What an awful punishment!

"Nice outfit, love."

Everyone stopped laughing before turning back to see Razor putting all the bought items at the coffee table and peered at the nightgown that her boyfriend wore throughtout the night.