28

After getting Wade out of the trouble, to be at least out of trouble, I came across Loki and he was not a nice guy. I mean, who ever wanted to seat with an Asgardian's brother?

Loki was one of the trickster Gods and he was also mentioned in the news that he was a dangerous man and he needs to be under supervision by his brother, namely Thor.

I was not happy when Uncle Thor told me in advance that Loki will be staying in the Avengers Tower for three months.

Apparently, Loki only did his normal stuff through tricking and pranking everyone else (including me) by using his magical powers before it finally ticked me off.

Ana, on the other hand, was trying her best to ignore Wade and, fortunately, made Loki to be her playmate and I was like, "What?"

She said in her cute and adorable voice, "Yup! He's a gentleman!"

I just looked at her dumbfoundedly before letting her play with Loki and dashing through the Office of Uncle Fury, thus telling him the news immediatly.

"Well, that's new," Uncle Fury said putting all the files into the shelves. "No wonder he was starting to act as a gentleman and a kind playmate towards Ana."

"That's the point!" I yelled out in frustration. "I just don't get it! At first he was a criminal and a trickster, now he is Ana's playmate and a gentleman!"

Uncle Fury let out a soft sigh, "Relax. It's not like he'll destroy everything or kill everyone until he is under supervision of your Uncle Thor."

"Let's see."

* * *

It's a disaster!

Everything that Uncle Fury told me was out of hand and beyond my anger limit!

I was clearly not happy about the situation right now before I found Ana crying out loud and confessing that Loki was not a gentleman or a kind playmate.

"LOKI!!!!!"

That was me, raging all over after seeing Ana cried over her broken possessions and I have to put her in William's arms for safety as I go and find that little tricking bastard.

Eventually, I found Loki sitting infront of the television watching MLP S2 and he was so focused on the show that he didn't noticed that I was watching him from the corner until Uncle Thor appeared, wearing his usual Asgardian Armour and all.

Loki would be a fucked up asshole if he doesn't loosen his focus away from that awful tv show and Uncle Thor is not happy about the current situation by now.

"Loki," Uncle Thor barked loudly, causing his brother to snap his trance away from the television and glared at his brother. "What is it you want, brother?" Loki asked with pure hatred marinating his tone.

Uncle Thor returned the glare before he found me watching at the corner and smirked slightly.

"Have you been felt that you have been watched?"

Before Loki could open his mouth and utter a single word, I quickly morphed into my wolf form and pounced behind him with a growl.

"Let go of me, you little pest!" Loki growled, trying to pry me off his back but my claws tightened their grip and I successfully nipped his ear.

Then, Loki used his power to overthrow me away from his back and I was thrown to the wall before I got back up to my feet and snarled at him.

Crimsom red blood streamed down from his wounded ear before it landed on the tiled floor in droplets and my wolf instincts kicked in as the strong smell of blood invaded my nostrils.