Chapter 24: Base Secrets

*Y/n POV*

I was just sitting around, watching T.V. in Mom's old base, with I have now dubbed the 'Inky Grave'. Then, I heard GlaDos booting up.

"Good evening Y/n." She said.

"Hello GlaDos," I said, "What's up?"

"Well, I have been looking over my old files, trying to retrieve some data I lost after your mother's death." She said, "And I found something you may want to see."

"What is it?" I asked, getting up from my seat.

"If you'll enter the elevator," She said, "I'll take you down to it."

I got up and went to the elevator, calling it up to me. I entered, and listened to the catchy elevator music, tapping my toes.

I reached the bottom and the door opened. My eyes widened at what I saw.

"Holy crap..." I said, "This is amazing."

[Timeskip]

*Third Person POV*

The next morning, Momo, Izuku, and Denki all walked up to what they assumed was an abandoned factory. They had all been called by Y/n to show them something.

"Okay," Denki said, "We're here, where's Y/n?"

"I don't know." Momo said.

"Well he has to be here," Izuku said, "He called us here."

Suddenly, the massive doors slid open, revealing Y/n standing there.

"Hey guys," He said, "Come on! I got something to show you!"

He waved them in and when everyone was in, he shut the door.

They looked around and saw just a regular abandoned factory.

"What is this Y/n?" Momo asked.

"Well, remember when I told you and Denki about my mother's old base?" He said.

"Yeah." Denki said.

"Well this is it." He said, "GlaDos, please bring everything up."

"Right away Y/n."

"Who was that Y/n?" Izuku asked.

"That's GlaDos," Y/n answered, "She's an A.I. my mother had created to run her base. She helps me with everything."

At that point, the floors opened up, and the training equipment came out of the floor.

"Woah!" Denki exclaimed.

"Yeah, that's what I said." Y/n replied, "But that's not all. GlaDos, bring up the elevator."

The elevator dinged, and they all got in. Y/n began to explain.

"Apparently, my mother left this to me in her will," He explained, "It has everything I would ever need; secure computer system, training androids, and pizza on speed dial."

"Awesome." Denki said, in awe.

"Yeah, this place has one more thing though. I just discovered it myself." The elevator stopped, "The garage."

The door opened, and their eyes widen. Under the base, was a massive garage, with all kinds of vehicles.

A motorcycle.