Prologue

A/n:

Hey everyone, it's your friendly neighborhood author man here!

Okay, this book is going to be written at the same time as my Jack the Ripper story, so that will be my main focus, not this book. This book will take center stage after that one, so just give me a while.

Anyway, here's your character!

See ya in another life Brotha!

Name: Y/n Drew

Age: 15

Quirk: Ink Manipulation- Allows him to create, manipulate, and control ink, and ink creatures that he can create.

Warning: Quirk comes with a side affect. If he loses control, he will turn into the Ink Demon, who kills and destroys, without care.

Height: 5''11'

Weight: 150lbs.

Residence: Mustafu, Japan

Appearance:

(Usually wears black sweater and black pants, to hide his ink tail and ink horns (imagine two black horns instead of the sharp parts of his hair)

(Usually wears black sweater and black pants, to hide his ink tail and ink horns (imagine two black horns instead of the sharp parts of his hair). His suit will be used as his hero suit. He has horns and tail, because f*ck you, I'm the author.)

Family:

Joey Drew (Father)

M/n Drew (Mother)(DECEASED)

.

.

.

.

.

.

*Third Person POV*

Y/n Drew was walking down the street, his black hood concealing his devilish features. He was listening to music with his ear buds, just trying to get home after a long day. Suddenly, he heard a woman screaming.

"No please!" The women yelled, "Just take what you want!"

Y/n followed the voice, leading straight to an alley nearby. There, he saw a man holding a knife to the woman's neck, apparently mugging her, and planning to do much worse.

The man chuckled, "Don't worry sweetheart, I'll take what I want."

Before he could do anything, Y/n yelled out, "Hey, what are you doing to her!?"

The man looked over to him, surprised, "What's it matter to you, brat?!"

Y/n just laughed, "Criminals. Always so cliche."

As he said that, inky black tentacles shot out of his body, and constricted the criminal. They held him down, and the woman ran to Y/n.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." She said, "Is there any way I can repay you?"

Y/n just smiled, "No, I enjoy helping people. Just go home, I'll handle this guy."

She smiled and left, as Y/n called the police. He knocked the man out and left the alley, heading back home.

Tomorrow, he was going to be taking the entrance exam for U.A., so he needed his rest.