Chapter 5: Class With All Might

*Y/n POV*

A few classes later, we were all sitting in our classes. I was drawing pictures of Bendy and his gang in my journal. That was when I heard a loud, booming voice.

"IT'S ME, THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

The number one hero, All might stood in the door, in his silver age hero costume. Everyone started whispering about how cool this class was going to be.

"Foundational hero studies! For this class, we are going to be building your hero foundation through various trials! Let's jump right into this!"

I looked around the class to see everyone's reactions, and one scared me. Bakugo had a look on his face that said he was kill everyone with a smile on his face.

'Serious issues.'

"We've prepared the gear that you all requested!"

That got a big reaction from the kids that were really excited about their new hero costumes. All Might told us to change and get down to the training grounds.

[Timeskip]

I looked around at everyone in my class, they all looked really cool in their new suits. I was still wearing my suit and bow tie, I'll be it with some extra padding. I don't care what anyone says, I like my suit.

I decided to go over to a classmate and create some small talk.

"Hi there, I'm Y/n L/n," I greeted, "Nice to meet you."

"Oh hey, I'm Denki Kaminari," He said, "Nice to meet you."

As we talked, I observed his outfit. He had a black line through his hair that looked like a lightning bolt, and his jacket had white lightning bolts on it. So I decided to ask him.

"So, I'm guessing your quirk is lightning-based, right?" I said.

"Yeah, what's yours?" He asked.

"Mine is Ink manipulation and creation," I said, "I create and control ink and ink creatures."

"That sounds cool." He said, "I look forward to hanging out with you."

"Yeah," I said, "See ya around, Denki."

"See ya!"

With that conversation over, I walked over to Izuku, who was just standing around by himself. He wore an interesting green jumpsuit, that covered his face with a see-through mask.

"Hey Izuku," I said, "How's it going?"

"Oh, I'm fine-" He said, before getting cut off by Bakugo.

"Hey devil boy!" He said, "I hope I get to fight you! I'll wipe the floor with you!"

I sighed, annoyed by his voice.

"Hey!" He yelled, "Are you ignoring me devil boy?!"

I looked him in the eyes, "No, I'm just tired of hearing you talk. Shut up."

He was going to respond, but All Might began to explain the activity and putting us in groups of two.

"...And finally, we have Y/n and Yaoyorozu as heroes against Mineta and Ashido as villains!

I decided to go over to the black haired girl and talk to her.

"Hey Yaoyorozu," I greeted, "It seems we're teammates. Let's do our best!"

She looked excited, "Yeah, let's do this!"

I looked over to our rivals and saw Mineta looking at the girls in the class with lust. I have only known Mineta for one day and already knew he was a massive pervert.

"So, do you wanna talk about our strategy before the match?" I suggested, "What does your quirk do?"

She explained, "I can create anything out of my body, I just have to know how it is made."

I sat there and scratched my chin for a while, before a plan hit me.

"Hey Yaoyorozu," I said, "Lend me your ear for a second, I have a plan..."