EX Cooking With Author Man and R.R.

*Third Person POV*

"Okay, Bleo," A voice said, "We're on in 3, 2, 1."

"Hey everyone," Author Man said, wearing an apron and chef's hat, "Its your friendly neighborhood author man here!"

Ǎ̵̢̢̘̼̣͕̳͎͔̖̭̮̫̭͇̿̔̉́̋n̸̖̿̿̔́̊̑́̓̑̎d̶̼̮͚͚̮͓̬̥̄̓̄ ̸͙̫̭̬̗͎͙͒̔͠Ŗ̸͙̯͈̪̣͉̰͍̻͓̻̗̹͍͊̏̕̚̚͠.̸̨̱̝̼̜̮͗́̌͋̎͂͗̕̕͜R̵̨̛͔͈͎̲̓̉̈́̂̏̾̌́̑͆̏͌͝ͅ.̵̟̠̦̲̞̮̩͔͉̪̠̻̲̈̈́̾͋!̸͎̺͈͌́̊̈́̽̈́̂͛̀̈́̿̌̈́͐͘

R.R. was wearing similar clothes to Bleo, holding a spoon. They were in a kitchen-like set, with an oven, stove, sink, and fridge.

"And on this episode of Cooking With Author Man and R.R., we're going to be teaching you how to make a t-bone steak."

A door knock was heard, and Bleo looked up.

"Oh, who could that be?" Bleo said, walking up to a clearly fake door, "Let's find out."

He opened the door, and Y/n Drew stepped into the room. Cheers began to arise from behind the camera, presumably from the crowd watching live.

"Hello everyone!" Y/n greeted, waving.

"Welcome to the kitchen, Y/n," Bleo greeted, "Are you ready to cook?"

"Anytime you are, Bleo!"

"Okay," Bleo said, stepping behind the counter, "First, we need to get our ingredients and tools. R.R., if you please."

Ờ̶̢̡̫͕͉͍̥̥̰̼͙̆̐́͊̄̋͒̃͘̚͠n̶̛̠͂̏́̔̉͆̂̎͌͛͠͝͝ ̸̻̯̤͉̯͒́̽͆͗̚͠i̶̡̛͖͇̼̼̱͈͉͔̤͔̱͒͂̅̈́̔̈́̋̆͑̓̽͠͝ṫ̵̠͔̰̜̦͇͈̦̿̆̈́̇̿̇͑͜͠

R.R. stepped over to a cabinet, and prepared to get things out of it.

"Whisk," Bleo said.

W̸͕̥̭̬̜̅̌̄̐h̵̀͜͜i̴̙̾̍͋s̷̡̛͈̠̝̈́̂̋̑̽̊k̶͔̪͕̗͖͖̞̒̇̒͊̈͘

"Steak."

S̵̯͙̤͐̏͑͠t̵̎ͅe̸̙̿͒ắ̶̡̹̫̪̕k̸̡͕̦͙̦̪̍͂̿̿̄

"Barbeque sauce."

B̴̧̮͙̙͈̱̀̓͝à̵̩̥̰̞͚̀̈́r̶͈̫̟̃̈́b̵̺̻̞̦͕̹͛͒̌̊̇̏̄͜e̶̮̬̤̿̈̔q̶̳͖̲̻̍̇̈́̂̊͆̔u̶̖̝̐̊̕͜e̴̢̻̙̙̣͎͊̂͜ ̸̞̲̜̫̦͋̆͝ͅş̸̞̙͎́͒̍̓͜͝͠͝a̵̼͎̫͗̒̈́̿͒͠͠u̷̼̪̪̱̮̒̊́̄́c̷̢̢̛̯̝̻̮̟͂̇̿́͝͠e̶̡͗̀̌̋͝

"Flamethrower."

F̴͔͒̐́͐̏͘l̴̯̺̫͇̖̞̒͂̎͋̚͠a̶̛̠͋̀̿̍̔̈́m̴͚̳̫͈̈́̓͒͛̀͘ͅͅé̴͙̱̙̺͆͋̈́̍͜t̵͍͊́̍͒̅́h̸̩͈͌͠r̷̪̦͎͓͂͐ọ̵̪̭̭̻͔̃̾̍̕͜w̵̝͕̃̏͊̏̕͜͜ẹ̴̢̮͍̹͖͖̍̅ŗ̵̜̣̗̟͍̌͋̾

"Ah the flamethrower," Y/n said, "Now, for the first step- wait FLAMETHROWER?!"

"Yes Y/n," Bleo said, "Now, for the first step, you wanna take your steak, and drench it in barbeque sauce."

Bleo put the steak down on the counter, pouring the entire bottle of barbeque sauce on top of it.

"Now, the next step is to put some eggs in a bowl, whisk them up, then put them on the steak."

Bleo reached into the fridge, pulling out pre-whisked eggs.

"Good thing I'm a god." He said. "We don't have to deal with that shit."

"Are we not going to talk about the flamethrower?!" Y/n yelled.

"Relax," Bleo said, pouring the eggs on the steak, "Now, for the third step, we need to heat this steak up. R.R., you're up."

R.R.'s crazed laughter came from nowhere, as he launched out from behind the counter, carrying the flamethrower.

B̴̞̈̍̈́͐̕͜Ǘ̵̡̏̉̂̚R̸̦̺̾̆͆͊̂͒N̴̨̒̒!̶̛̙͕̈̾͛̒̿̚

He pointed the flamethrower at the steak, burning with a steady stream of flames. After a few seconds he stopped, breathing heavily.

Y/n breathed on the steak, and it blew away in ashes.

"You killed it," Y/n said, "R.R.?"

R.R. looked up, and pointed the flamethrower at Y/n who turned and ran. R.R. Started firing the flamethrower, and everyone started running and screaming, as Y/n and Bleo were being chased around by R.R. with the flamethrower.

[Camera cuts out]

Static "R.R.!-"

"Oh, god!"

[Camera cuts back in.]

Y/n was standing behind the counter, with Bleo and R.R. Their clothes were on fire, torn, and the background, fake kitchen was burning down.

"Well," Bleo said, "This has been an interesting episode. Remember everyone, you can do this, and always..."

"STAY COOKING!" They all yelled in unison, as the camera shut off.