Chapter 44: Captivity

*Y/n POV*

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling my head pounding. How long have I been out?

"Good morning little demon," A voice said, "Glad to see you're not dead yet. Makes it more satisfying when I can do it myself."

"Alice."

I looked up, and she was there, just sitting at a table. I was in a cell, chains connecting me to the wall, and iron bars blocking me from the outside.

She laughed a bit, "Don't worry, I won't kill you yet." She said, "I want you to watch your friends die first. Destroy your spirit, then your life."

I tried to use Ghost to go through the bars, but I got painfully shocked.

"AAAAHHH!"

"So, you found our security measures," She laughed, "The evil version of you helped us make those. He's quite the interesting person."

As the pain died down, I asked, "Oh yeah, how so?"

"He's from another dimension," She explained, "I assume you're familiar with the 'Many-worlds interpretation'?"

"The belief that there's an infinite number of dimensions, and that anything that doesn't happen in one, can and has happened in another?"

"Oh, so you do know it, that's good," She said, "You see, these versions of you, I summoned them from other dimensions, one is an 18th century pirate, one a medieval knight, and one an imperial Japanese ninja. But the fourth is rather interesting."

She got up and walked closer to the bars, "You see, he is from a dimension with a timeline very similar to our own. The timelines are exactly the same, until one point. The point where the two timelines differ is when I dunked you into the massive pool of ink. While you gained angel wings, he gained devil wings, and after getting All For One, he turned on his own father."

I looked at her suspicious, this all sounded a little ridiculous.

"He reached out to the League of Villains, and managed to get in contact with All For One. All For One trained him, and turned him into the perfect fighter. He returned to U.A., and killed all of class 1-A, in brutal and disgusting ways, copying their quirks to make himself unbeatable. Eventually, he burned U.A. to the ground, and along side All For One, he killed All Might."

I nearly threw up, knowing that there was a version of me willing to do that, it was disgusting. And that version of me was likely hiding among my friends right now.

*Izuku POV*

I looked around the class, as we were all boarding the bus. Y/n was talking to Momo, which wouldn't normally be weird, but there was something different. He was leaned into her, and she was blushing. It looked like Y/n was flirting, way more than normal. As Momo got on the bus, I went over and talked to him.

"Hey, Y/n!"

"Oh hey Izuku," He greeted, "What's up?"

"Nothing much," I said, "Are you excited for the trip?"

"Of course I am!" He said, "Who isn't?"

I don't know why, but something felt off. Y/n wasn't acting the same. His smile felt a bit too forced, his posture was slightly different, and I didn't know what was up.

"Well, okay then," I said, "I'm gonna get on the bus."

"Okay, see ya!"

*Evil Y/n POV*

'God, why the hell are these idiots so annoying.'

I sat in the back of the bus, closing my eyes and trying to sleep, but there was too much noise. Everyone was talking, and that idiot Iida's yelling didn't help. It didn't matter either way, since these people were putty in my hands. That green-haired idiot didn't suspect a thing, and his girlfriend was putty in my hands.

'Wait, Alice said that Y/n would be forced to watch this,' I thought, 'So if  I decided to have my way with her, he'd be forced to watch that too!'

 My thoughts were interrupted as the bus came to a stop, and we all got off.

"I GOTTA PEE!"

I was nearly knocked over by that weird purple guy, Mineta I think. Soem of the kids were asking questions about where we stopped.

"You don't really think we stopped so you could stretch your legs, did you?" Aizawa said.

The doors on the strange black car nearby opened, "Heya, 'Rasure."

"Long time no see." Aizawa replied.

I recognized the two people who stepped out of the car. Mandalay and Pixie-bob, from the Wild, Wild Pussy Cats. Back home, they were killed by the League of Villains after I joined.

I tuned out for the rest of the conversation, and I was jolted back to attention when we all went flying off the cliff.

'Oh good, their going to be busy with whatever's down there,' I thought, 'I can take a smoke break.'

I used one of the many quirks I had copied over the years, one out of I don't know how many. It turned me invisible, and I flew deeper into the forest, far west of where the class was. I landed and turned visible again, pulling a pack of cigarettes and a lighter from my back pocket.

"Takin' a smoke break, are ya capn'?" I heard from the forest.

"Good, you guys made it," I said, "Remember the plan?"

All three came out of the shadows.

"Yes," Ninja said, "We've prepared everything."

"They won't even see it coming!" Knight said.

We all laughed, before I held up my hand.

"Okay guys, first things first," I said, "Before the week is up, we will kill Class 1-A, no doubt about it."

They went back into the shadows, and I began my trek, getting to the camp hours before anyone else would even be close.