Chapter 30: Heaven and Hell

20-8-5    16-1-19-20    3-1-14-14-15-20    2-5    5-18-1-19-5-4   10-15-5-25

*Third Person POV*

"LeT's EnD tHIs!"

The ink demon flew forward, propelled by ink and creating a pathway over the corrupted ink. He was hit by a barrage of ink attacks from Alice, but he just used his ink to deflect them.

He grabbed Alice and threw her at the wall, leaving a massive indent. He surged at her, and punched her even further into the wall, so that there was a very detailed outline of Alice in the wall. She fell to the ground but got up, creating an inky shield around herself.

"Give up demon!" She taunted, "It'll be easier for you when you succumb to my ink!"

Hardened ink spikes came out of the ground, coming towards the ink demon. In response, he jumped over them, before slamming back into the ground, shattering them.

He then began to rush the shield, slamming into it repeatedly, before slamming his fists into it.

Alice just laughed, "You must be an idiot! My ink is much stronger than-"

She was cut off by the ink demon reeling back his fist and slamming it into the shield, blowing it into shards. Her face went from smug to shocked almost instantly, as the demon released an onslaught of punches, kicks, and slashes.

"GIvE iT uP ANGEL! YoU WiLL nEVeR Win!"

"No, I will not give up yet! I've still got one trick up my sleeves!"

She began to glow bright white, from her chest. The light began to surround her, creating a bright white aura. She flew at the ink demon, grabbed him, and pinned him against the wall.

She began to beat the living ink out of him, punching and kicking in the stomach, head, and even the...oh my god. How inhumane. Jesus, that's bad.

Anyway, she kept beating him, before stopping and letting him drop to the ground. The ink dissipated, revealing Y/n underneath.

Y/n, beaten and bruised, got up weakly, limping to put some distance between them. He sent ink attacks at her, trying to stop her, despite the fact she was quickly approaching.

Y/n closed his eyes and focused all his energy into his Ghosting. He turned into his Ghosting form, his tail sharpening, his horns growing, and his aura flaring up with purple lighting all around his body. He became transparent, and he reopened his eyes.

He flew at Alice, slicing and dicing her and her attacks. He almost thought he had won, but his ability came to an end before he could finish her off. He fell weakly at her feet, and she used ink to float them both over the ink pool.

"Well demon," She said, "This has been nice, but it's time you became my slave."

Y/n weakly fought against her grip, but it was no use. She grabbed him by the throat, and lifted him up. The ink began to rise from the pool, and attaching itself to Y/n. It began to cover him, like inky black veins. He couldn't fight back, as the ink covered his entire body but his head.

He let out one last breath, a weak, soft breath. Before she dropped him fully in the pool.

"You bitch!"

She turned to the voice, revealing a man in a wheel chair.

"You!" She yelled, "I thought you were dead!"

"Well you thought wrong!" The man said, "But you will be!"

Pink psychic blasts began to fly out of the man, knocking her against the wall. The barrage was followed up by another barrage, this one made up of fire and ice. There was then another barrage, as Alice tried to pull herself off the wall, in which she was impeded.

She finally got off the wall, and she fell to the ground. The ink was deteriorating from her body, and it revealed white (Like Y/n) skin underneath it.

"Damn it!" She said, "Mark my words Joey Drew, when my boss finds you, you will die!"

"I'll be counting on it." Joey said, rolling out of the shadows with a Tommy gun, "But for now, burn in hell."

He began firing rounds at the ink angel, and more ink deteriorated. The only things still covered in ink was her body and her face, and she opened an inky portal.

Joey kept firing, despite her being long gone. He stopped shooting and looked into the pool, shedding a few tears.

"I'm sorry son," He said, "I'm so so sorry."

.

.

.

.

Just then, an ink-covered, white glove came out of the ink, followed by a horned head with a highly distinguishable face. It was Bendy, and he pulling something behind him.

Joey, realizing something was happening, reached in and grabbed Bendy, helping him out and lifting his load with him. The load was actually Y/n, completely knocked out.

Bendy fell down, breathing deeply and wiping his head, in his cartoon way. joey put a hand on his son's heart, checking his pulse. Feeling the pulse, he let out a sigh of relief.

Joey turned to Bendy and put a hand on his shoulder, saying softly.

"Thank you, for bringing back my son."

Bendy turned into ink, and went back to Y/n. Joey turned to the knocked out boy, and picked him up, carrying him out.

"It's time to tell you the truth Y/n, all of it."