Chapter 46: Reunited

*April POV*

As I returned to MY body, I felt incredible. I looked around, and saw my brother.

"What the f*ck!?" He yelled.

*Y/n POV*

I watched, as Alice began to transform right in front of me. It was her, the girl from my dreams, although older. She still had black hair, fair skin, and looked like my Mom. What the hell is she doing here!? What the f*ck is going on!?

"What the f*ck?!" I yelled.

"Oh Y/n!" She yelled, "I'm so glad you're okay!"

"Who the f*ck are you?!"

She seemed to get sad, "You don't recognize me? I guess I shouldn't be surprised, since we haven't seen each other in 15 years."

"You still haven't answered my question."

"I'm your older sister, Y/n," She said, "I am April Drew."

I was shocked. My eyes were wide, and my jaw dropped.

"Really?" I asked, "Where have you been?"

She laughed, "I've missed you so much. Come on, let's get you out of there, we have to save your friends."

[Timeskip]

We ran through the halls of what seemed to be an underground lab. April was leading, while I was asking her questions.

"So, where have you been?"

"I was kidnapped by All for One when you were only a year, old," She said, "Then he turned me into Alice."

We eventually reached a door, that presumably led outside. She kicked it open, and I had to squint at the sun, until my eyes got used to the glare.

We were in a cave on top of a mountain, overlooking a forest. April pointed into the forest.

"Your friends are there," She said, "If the League of villains failed their attack, Evil you should be preparing for his attack."

"Then let's go."

We both jumped down, sliding on ink down the mountain. She could control ink, I learned, thanks to the fact that she and Alice had bonded on a genetic level. While she wasn't as good as me, she was still good.

"WOOHOO!" She yelled, catching air.

'I'm coming Momo, I'll save you.'