Chapter 43: Trust No One

*Y/n POV*

I walked through the city, thinking to myself. I had been invited to go to the pool with the class, but I needed to think some things trough.

Who is Alice? What's with these dreams? Who was that at the mall? What do they mean about "Trust no one"?

I had a feeling I wasn't going to be getting any answers soon, so I just kept walking. Eventually, it was late, so I decided to go home for the night. I decided to use a shortcut, through an alley I knew.

I walked through, and before I got to the end, I noticed a figure standing in the way. He was wearing a black hoodie and black pants, and was covering his face with the hood.

He saw me there as well, lifting his head and looking at me slightly. I swear I could see a smile, no, an evil grin, on his face, as he started talking.

"Hello Y/n," He said, "Good to see you're doing well."

"Who are you?" I asked.

He laughed, as something shot from behind him. It was a tail, identical to my own. I took a fighting stance, as two inky devil wings shot out of his back. He looked up, dropping his hood, and I saw that he was identical to me.

 He looked up, dropping his hood, and I saw that he was identical to me

(His wings)

"Well, to answer your question," He said, "I am you. A version of you from another dimension, where we teamed up with All for One to take over the world."

"Why are you here then?" I asked, raising my fists.

"Simple, we were called here to help Alice Angel kill you."

"We?"

"Ah yes," He said, "I should introduce the rest of us. Boys, come on out!"

Three more people came out of the shadows, forming out of ink. All three were identical to me, but one was carrying a knight's sword and wearing armor, the other was dressed like a ninja and carried a katana, and the other was dressed like a pirate, with a cutlass and flintlock pistols.

"So," I said, "She brought you all here?"

Pirate me laughed, "Good guess. We're here to kidnap you so that she can kill you."

Ninja me glared at him, "Nice going, telling him our plan."

"Its not like its going to change anything," Knight me said, "After all, there are four of us, and one of him. Let's get him."

The ninja, pirate, and knight all attacked. I summoned an ink wall and blocked their attacks, countering with my own blows. I kept fighting them, until I realized something.

"Wait," I said, "Where's the evil me?"

"Right behind you."

Something hit me on the head and I blacked out.

*Third Person POV*

Evil Y/n had snuck up behind Y/n and knocked him on the back of the head with his pistol, a black desert eagle, which he tucked into his waistband. (A/n: For those who want to know, that's called 'police style carrying').

"Take him to the base," Evil Y/n said, "Alice will deal with him."

"Aye aye captain," Pirate Y/n said, as the three picked up the body.

They opened an inky portal, and took him through. Evil Y/n slipped off his hoodie, revealing a suit identical to Y/n's. He made his wings disappear, and left the alley, heading to Y/n's home.

As he arrived, he was greeted by Joey.

"Hey buddy," He said, "You ready for the camp?"

"Yep!" Evil Y/n said, as cheerily as he could, "I'm gonna go to bed, I'm tired."

"Ok, goodnight."

'God, reminds me why I killed him,' Evil Y/n thought, as he closed the door behind him, 'Well, if this all goes according to plan, even Alice's master will be bowing to me.'

A wicked smile crossed his face, as he began to chuckle.

"Hasn't anyone ever told you Alice," He said to no one.

"Don't make deals with the devil."