EX: Mother's Day

*Third Person POV*

The day after getting out of the hospital, Y/n left his house, tucking a letter into his jacket. He walked down the street, passing by people carrying bouquets and cards and gifts for their mothers on this special day.

After a while of walking, Y/n came upon his destination, the cemetery. He walked through the cemetery, coming to  a special grave.

"Hey mom," He said, "How's it going? I know I haven't been by much, I've been busy lately."

The was a moment of silence, as he pulled out the card.

"I, uh, made you a card," He said, "I know I've make one of these every year, but I really don't know what else to get you."

Y/n rubbed some leaves off the grave, sighing, "Anyway, I just wanted to tell you I missed you, happy mother's day."

He created an ink rose and laid it on the grave. He stood up to leave, when he heard a familiar squeaking behind him.

"Come to see your mother?"

He turned around and saw his dad, wheeling up to him with a bouquet of roses.

"I miss her too." He said, motioning to the roses, "These were her favorite."

They stood next to each other, as they just watched the grave. Joey wheeled forward and placed the roses on the grave. He then turned to his son.

"Come one," He motioned with his hand, "Izuku is still at his internship, but Inko invited us to come to dinner."

Y/n just shrugged, "Why not?"

He went behind his father, and helped wheel him to the exit.