Chapter 9: Villains

*Y/n POV*

"V-villains?!" Denki asked, "How did they just waltz into the hero's main base?"

"Sensei!" Momo yelled, "What about the intruder alert systems!?"

Thirteen answered, "Of course we set them up, but..."

"They must have someone with a quirk that can shut off the alarms."

Everyone turned to me, surprised at how I was so calm.

"How are you so calm Y/n?" Mineta yelled, "We all about to die!"

"Of course I know that," I replied, "But what good is freaking out gonna do for us now?"

"Everyone, he's right," Aizawa said, "Thirteen, began the evacuation procedures and try to get in contact with the main building."

"Sensei, you're gonna fight them all alone?!" Izuku asked, "There's too many of them!"

"Midoriya," Aizawa said, "A hero always has more than one trick up their sleeve. Thirteen I'm counting on you!"

He jumped off the platform and began to kick ass. I was deep in concentration when Tenya started yelling at me.

"Y/n! This is no time for analysis! Let's go!"

At that point, a large black fog covered the door, separating the class from the door. It spoke in a low, dark tone.

"I'm sorry, I can't let you do that." It said, "Greetings, we are the league of villains. We apologize, but we had to attack to take down the 'Symbol of Peace' All Might. Was he not able to make it? Ah well, this was my role."

"You will all be scattered, tortured, and slain." He said, "Except for you, Y/n Drew."

"What the hell do you mean?!" I yelled.

"A much more...gruesome fate will befall you."

I was smacked by the black fog and set into the arena next to Aizawa. I looked up, and saw the class had gone.

I looked around, and Aizawa looked down at me.

"Well Y/n," He said, "If you're here, can you make yourself useful?"

I got up and dusted myself off. I summoned my ink creatures and the butcher gang.

"Ink creatures," I yelled, "Get the villains, protect us!"

Strangely, the creatures didn't obey. They looked around as if they were confused, before they let out a horrific sound and exploded.

"What the hell? What happened to my creatures?!"

I heard a voice from where the disembodied hand man was.

"So this is where you've been, Devil!"

*Third Person POV*

Aizawa watched in shock, as Y/n stared at the sky, his eyes ink-black. He let out an unholy scream, as ink began to cover his body.

He transformed into a large black creature, over 7ft. tall, with horns, a white bow tie, and ink covering it's cartoon-ish face. It let out a horrific noise and turned to face the voice's origin.

 It let out a horrific noise and turned to face the voice's origin

A large ink portal opened up, and  a female figure stepped out. She had demon horns, a angel's halo, and her face was messed up.

 She had demon horns, a angel's halo, and her face was messed up

 "Hello Bendy," She said, "I finally found you."

Her voice was crazy, as if three people were speaking at the same time.

The Ink Demon looked at her, before a voice came from seemingly nowhere.

"AlIcE...THE aNgEL."

"Oh good, you know who I am." She said, "Then you know, I'm here to kill you, and the Drew boy."

The demon teleported closer to her, as the villains continued to fight Aizawa.

"I WilL nOt Allow YoU to HarM Y/n!"

"Oh don't worry, I'm not going to touch him. I'm too precious for that." She snapped her fingers, "Oh Borris!"

Ink Began to form next to her, taking he shape of a strange dog like creature. It stood on two legs, and it seemed like it's chest had been ripped open.

The only sound it made was a raspy breathing sound, as if it were dying slowly

"Get him Borris." Alice said.

Borris rushed at the Ink Demon, slashing and punching and jabbing. The Ink Demon returned the attacks, and ink had spread everywhere.

Borris got the upper hand, as the Ink Demon let it's guard down for a second. The Demon was sent into the ground, creating a massive crater.

Borris hopped into the crater, intent on finishing this. He saw that the demon had transformed back into Y/n. He grabbed the boy by the neck, and his eyes opened. His eyes were ink-black and he chuckled slowly, not even caring that he was being choked.

"You ArE CorrUpTED InK," He said menacingly, "aND YoU mUsT Be DEStrOYed!"

At that point, Y/n, or the ink demon, both in control somewhat, kicked Borris. Then, they transformed back to the Ink Demon, and grabbed Borris' head. He lifted Borris up, and began absorbing him.

As the Ink Demon let go of Borris, he was thinner, his chest was fixed, and he was a lot smaller, only half the height of normal Y/n. Then, Borris disintegrated into ink, which absorbed into Y/n.

The Ink Demon turned it's eyes on Alice, and pointed, "YoU'Re NeXT!"

She chuckled, "I'm afraid that will have to happen another time, it appears these worthless fools are being defeated."

She pointed, and the Ink Demon turned, and saw All Might send Nomu flying. He turned back around, and saw Alice was gone.

He stared at the spot for a few moments, before turning to Izuku and walking towards him. Izuku recognized him, and immediately got afraid, but the Ink Demon walk until he was right in front of him.

Izuku held up his hands, hiding his face, but then felt something on his head.

The Ink Demon was patting his head.

"Deku." The creature said, almost friendly.

The Ink Demon began to sink back into the ink, and Y/n fell, completely knocked out.

Beside him, was a little dancing devil, also passed out.