Chapter 2: Getting Accepted

[One Week Later]

*Y/n POV*

I sat in the living room, watching a movie while eating popcorn. My results were supposed to come in today, so Dad had decided to stay home and wait with me.

I saw the mailman coming, so I got off the couch. I walked over to the front door and opened it, going to the mailbox. I opened it and took out the mail.

Bills, bills, advertising, and a small envelope with U.A.'s symbol on it.

I went back inside and placed the mail on the counter, taking the U.A. letter with me. I walked back to the living room, and Dad asked me, "Is that it?"

I nodded, too nervous to talk. I sat down on the couch and opened it. I pulled out a small device, and a hologram of All Might appeared.

"What the...?" I asked.

Dad looked at it, "Did All Might become a teacher at U.A?"

"Hello! 1...2...is this thing on?!" All Might said.

"Young L/n!" All Might yelled, god he was loud, "During the entrance exam, we noticed that you got sixty points from destroying the robots. But, the teachers had a hidden factor as well."

"What's he talking about? A hidden factor?" I asked.

"Hero points," All Might continued, "A factor measuring how you helped people during the test. You earned high in this factor, through helping both Izuku Midoriya and Ochaco Uraraka. The teachers added another fifteen points to your score, bringing your total up to seventy-five points, the highest score of the year. Starting from now, you are a U.A student. Congratulations."

As the video cut out, I smiled wider than I ever had before. I had done it, I finally got in.

"Congratulations Buddy." Dad said, "I'm proud of you."

I was too happy to speak, so Dad continued talking, "How about we go out to dinner to celebrate?"

"Sounds good to me!" I yelled.

Dad chuckled as he watched me dance around, happiest I've ever been.