Chapter 21: Final Round Part 4

A/n:

Hey everyone, it's your friendly neighborhood author man here!

Holy Crap! Chapter 4 was just released and after watching Gtlive play it, I have some new ideas about how this story will go. Meaning I just stretched my work, and this story, for another month. F*ck.

See ya in another life Brotha!

*Y/n POV*

After leaving the the nurse's office, Tenya had to part ways with the rest of us, since his match was up next.

"Good luck Tenya!" Ochaco said.

"Thank you Ochaco! I'll do my best!" He said.

We went back to the stands just in time for the match to start. This round was between Tenya and Shiozaki of class 2-B. It would be a tough match, but if Tenya could get through her vines, he would have a shot.

"Next match!" Present Mic said, "START!"

Shiozaki made the first move, shooting her vines directly at Tenya. However, Tenya was fast on his toes, and avoided her attack. He sped past her, and pushed her out of the ring. It was a quick match.

"Shiozaki is out of bounds!" Midnight announces, "Tenya wins!"

'Oh boy, it's my turn now.'

I got out of my seat and began walking towards the entry of the stadium.

"Good luck Y/n!" Denki yelled.

I flashed a thumbs up, which he returned. I walked into the stadium, smiling confidently.

"Next match!" Present Mic announced, "Y/n Drew versus Fumikage Tokoyami! START!"

The raven-haired boy across from me began with a full on assault. He flew towards me, summoning his dark shadow to attack. The shadow slammed into my stomach, knocking the wind out of me and making me stumble a bit. After that, he shadow came at me again.

'Damn. He's attacking relentlessly. I need to end this fast!'

I ran at him at full speed, and a aura of black began to surround me. It was 'ghost', my mom's quirk. What, you thought that only allowed me to go through solid objects? No, it also gives me an insane temporary power boost.

A giant wave of ink also appeared behind me, growing into an ink version of Dark shadow. It attacked and held Dark Shadow in place, as I ran up to Tokoyami.

I got closer and closer, before I pulled my fist back, reeling up for my final attack.

I punched him with full force, and sent him flying out of bounds, into a crater on the wall.

"Tokoyami is out of bounds," Midnight said, "Y/n is the winner!"

Applause came from the crowd, and I waved as I left. When I walked back upstairs, towards the stands. As I did, I saw Momo and Denki waiting for me. Momo hugged me and when i got out of that, Denki gave me a fist bump.

"Dude, that was awesome!" Denki said, "Since when could you fight like that?!"

I chuckled before saying, "Okay, but if I tell you, you gotta promise to keep it a secret."

They leaned in, intrigued.

"We're listening." Denki said.

"It's my mom's quirk," I said. They gave me surprised looks, "Yeah, I unlocked it while I was training in her old base."

"Where's her old base?" Denki asked.

"Like I'd ever tell you." I said.

"Either way, it was really cool!" Momo said, as she pulled me into another hug.

As we sat back down to continue watching, I noticed Ochaco looked nervous.

"Hey Ochaco," I said, "Are you okay?"

"Huh?" She replied, "Oh yeah, I'm fine..."

"Are you worried about Izuku?" Tsuyu said.

"Don't be!" Mineta said, "Recovery Girl's taking care of him!"

"Well," Ochaco said, "I guess you're right."

While I did expect Izuku to be okay, I didn't expect him to be right behind us.

"Hey guys." He said.

"AH!" I yelled, covering my mouth.

Izuku was all bandaged up, with his arm in a sling.

"What the hell are you doing out of bed?" I asked.

"Y/n is right Deku," Ochaco said, "You should be in bed."

Though he was stumbling a bit, he disagreed.

"No," He said, "I have to stay and watch the efforts of everyone in the festival."

"Whatever man," I said, as I began to scan the crowd. I noticed two very familiar figures, laughing and talking in the stands above us.

"Hey Izuku," I said, "Look up there."

He looked where I was pointing, and there was none other than Joey Drew, my father, flirting with none other than Inko Midoriya. And I can tell its flirting form a mile away. It's the really obvious parent type of flirting.

(A/n: Story Time. Okay, in real life I'm the most oblivious F*cker ever. Seriously, I had two girls in bikinis, on the beach, hitting on me, and I never even noticed. Story time over.)

"Wow," He said, "Is that...?"

"Yep," I said, "That is exactly what you think it is."

We looked at each other, exchanging a silent glance. Then, we turned our attention to the match, where Bakugo and Eijiro were duking it out. Bakugo's explosions didn't seem like they could do much to Eijiro's hard skin though. Bakugo took another swing, but it didn't even leave a scratch.

"I told ya, it won't work Blasty Mc 'slpode!" Eijiro taunted.

At the moment, it seemed hit-and-run techniques were the only thing Bakugo had left.

"Has Bakugo finally found someone in his class he can't beat?" Eijiro taunted.

After that, he let out a scream of pain. Apparently, he couldn't keep his quirk up, and Bakugo's attacks finally got through. With one final explosion, Bakugo defeated Eijiro.

"DIE!" He screamed.

"Nope," Denki said, "That dude's a monster."

I sweat dropped. How was I supposed to beat him? I'll have to worry about that later.

"And now we move on to the semi finals!" Present Mic announced, "The students who will be moving on are Y/n Drew, Shoto Todoroki, Tenya Iida, and Bakugo Katsuki! After a short break, we'll be back with the semi finals!"

I clenched my fists. Most people would be getting worried if they were in my position, but I was pumped, ecstatic, hell, I was ready for this.