Chapter 31: Deadpool Ain't Got Shit on Author Man

Hey everyone, its-

"Now hold up!"

Huh, who the hell said that?

"Me, douchebag! Deadpool!"

Oh, welcome to the book. How's it going?

"I could kick your ass, you god-like asshole!"

I'd like to see you try.

"Oh please, you couldn't even last ten minutes with me!"

Okay, first things first, that's what she said. Second things, let's finish this off camera, I gotta start the chapter.

.

.

.

*Y/n POV*

I opened my eyes, only to see that I was no longer at the warehouse. I was sitting on a couch in some sort of waiting room, with a reception desk. There were four other people in the room with me, minus the receptionist.

The first had bright red hair, and his eyes were mismatched, one red, one yellow. He had a knife and a gun with him.

The second was a man with blonde hair and black eyes with red irises. He was wearing a trench coat and was speaking to another guy in the corner.

The guy he was speaking to had black hair and black wings, carrying a strange book with him. The front of the book red "Death-" Then it was cut off by his arm.

"Hey kid," The red head said to me. He moved over to right next to me, "Guess you're new to the office, huh?"

"What the hell is the office?" I asked.

He laughed, "This is where Author man and R.R. talk to their characters and make plans. It exists everywhere and nowhere."

I scratched my chin before asking, "Well, why am I here?"

He shrugged, "Don't know. Only the Author and R.R. know why you're here. You'll have to ask them."

"Mr.Drew?" I turned toward the receptionist, who didn't look up from her computer, "Author man will see you now."

"Don't keep him waiting." The guy said.

I got up and began to walk to a door which most likely led to an office, before I realized I never got the guy's name.

"Wait, what's your name?"

He laughed, "The name's Y/n, Y/n Akabane. See you in the future."

He and the waiting room disappeared, and the door magically closed behind me. I looked around and saw no one in the office.

I took a seat at the desk, only for a painting on the wall to open up like a door.

"Last time I let you choose lunch, R.R." One voice said, "You get us lost every time."

"I̵͇̳͋ ̷͍̞̻̐̉d̴̢̟̝̒̓̇̊į̵̻̣̪̗̼̓̚d̸̨̝̙̲̩̑́͂͝͠n̵͈̭͍̗̍͋̄̐'̴̛̦͙̟̥͐̕t̴̘̖͊̈́͝ͅ ̵̧̺̔͂͂́̇̀k̷͔̓͂́̂́͠n̸̳̏o̷̱͎͓̐w̶̯̯̙̟̘͙̔͂̄̽̄ ̵̖̹͚̀͆̐́̏̌w̸̲̉͗̽͑̚e̴̢͖̱̖̓̈́́̌͌̒'̶̼̜̹͔̱͒d̸̼̤͖̳̭̔̔̎͜͝ ̸̫̤̣̒͘g̵̲̭̫̝̊ẻ̵̝̝̍̎t̷͔̿̃̈́̉͘ ̷͎̾̎̈́̚l̷̺̃ǫ̵͔̞͑̄ş̶̟̲̤̲́ͅť̴̨̥͉̾͆͛͘.̸̼̲͍̣̻͎́̇̀̿͛̚ ̵̞͖̞̱͇̊͝I̴͔̗̋̊̎ ̶͕̘̲̉̈́̉̑̇͠j̵̪͍̼̑͊̕ǘ̸̾͌ͅs̵̻̯͕͕̜̍͌̈́̂͘t̵͎̀͗̈́͗͋͝ ̷͔̈́͊̿ẅ̵̡̡͚́͜a̵̪͖͍̽̅̆͑͠n̴͎͊̉̃̈́t̴̢̮̝̃̒͆̀̇e̴̜̻͋̑̇͝d̸̘̻̻̫̊ ̸̤̻̙̼̿m̸̫͕̿̐ė̴̬̜̦̍͆̒̓͛x̶̧̘̠̜̺̏̑ͅi̶̯͕̥̽͜c̴̢͖̻̬̾̒͘ḁ̵̹̼̠͕͊͊̈́͜ņ̸̎ͅ.̵͙͔͔͓̘̏͛̈́̚ͅ" Another distorted voice said.