EXTRA: Joey and Inko's Date

*Third Person POV*

While Y/n was interning with Aizawa, coming home tired every night, his father was doing his own thing.

He and Inko Midoriya had started to go on dates together, usually meeting up for lunch, or going for dinner together. They enjoyed each other's company, and they both liked to talk about anything that was going on in their lives.

Today, Joey was going to meet up with Inko for dinner, at a nice restaurant on the other side of town.

Joey rolled in front of the Midoriya household, carrying a bouquet of flowers with him. He went to the front door, and rang the doorbell. A few minutes later, Inko came out of the house, in a nice dress.

"Oh Joey," She said, "Are you ready?"

"Yes," Joey said, "I got these for you."

He handed her the flowers, which she took and sniffed.

"Oh these are lovely," Inko said, "Thank you Joey."

"Anytime dear," He said, "Now, shall we get going?"

[Timeskip]

They entered the building, home to one of the nicest restaurants in the town.

"Wow Joey," Inko said, looking around, "Are you sure this isn't too much?"

Joey just laughed, "Nothing is ever too much for you, dear."

She blushed a bit, surprised by his words.

"Quite the charmer, aren't you?"

"Its a Drew-family trait." He said.

They went up to the host, who greeted them, "Hello there sir and madame."

"Reservations under Drew, Joey Drew."

"Yes sir," The host said, "Right this way."

The host led them to a table in the back, in a dimly-lit area, with a candle on the table.

They sat down, and opened their menus. looking at the food.

[Timeskip]

After dinner, they paid the bill and left the restaurant. They were both slightly drunk from the wine they had with dinner, and Inko was pushing Joey along.

They came up to her house, and they went to the door.

"Well Joey," Inko said, unlocking the door, "That was a lovely date. Thank you."

"Anytime for you Inko," Joey said, "See you around."

Joey began to wheel away, before Inko called out.

"Wait!"

Joey turned around, pivoting in his wheel chair.

"What-"

He was cut off by Inko pressing her lips against his, and they shared a deep kiss.

As they parted, they went there separate ways, unable to speak out of shock.