Next Story Vote

Hey everyone, its your friendly Neighborhood Author Man here!

This has been the longest, and coolest, story that I have done so far. I am really sad to see this coming to an end... at least... this volume.

But enough of that for now, because its that special time that only comes at the end of a story. That's right folks...

Author Man is finally free from the basement where he writes these stories!

*Cough cough* I mean, its time for a vote for the next story.

Okay, I have five lined up and ready to go, but for now let's stick to three.

Your choices are:

Wizards And Witches: A Male Reader x Familiar of Zero Story

Y/n is a wizard, the son of a famous witch in the underworld and a human. He tries to live up to his name, but fails to achieve what his mother has. His mother having been the most recognized witch in he underworld, he has a lot to live up to for sure.

He's always had natural talent, but he's never been able to achieve his full potential, although his teachers believe he can do so much more. His peers on the other had, think that he will never be able to achieve anything, and that he is a disappointment.

But, when he gets summoned into another world as someone else's familiar, will he finally have the chance to live up to his name? Or will he end up as the lowest of the low, an absolute Zero?

This Is Your Destiny: A Prequel to "This is Your Fate"

Six years prior to the events leading to Koro-Sensei's death, Y/n Akabane was a regular kid, although a genius. Going to Kunugigaoka Junior High School, he has a close relationship with his principle/mentor, Gakuho Asano.

He also has his younger brother, Karma Akabane. Y/n would do anything to protect his brother, even if it means going to his grave.

But, what happens when a scientist has an interesting proposition? And what happens when a close friend tries to betray Y/n?

Death Rides on Swift Wings: a RWBY x Male Reader x Highschool DxD Story

"Death does not discriminate." -Y/n Gremory, formerly Y/n Rose.

Y/n Rose was the older brother of Ruby Rose, but was abused and neglected by his family. They would beat him, cut him, and starve him. But now, he's had enough. He's been planning on running away, but who's this guy who claims to be his real dad?

Y/n will face challenge after challenge, on his way to becoming strong enough to protect his friends and family. But what will happen when he meets his family again? Will he be strong enough to face them, or will he fall once again?

I know I promised Death Note DXD sequel, but I just can't do it. I'm trying though, it should come soon enough.

Leave your votes in the comments and I'll announce the results in a few days!

See ya in another life Brotha!