Chapter 48: Hell is Empty, But The Devil Is Here

*Evil Y/n POV*

'Damn, he got me good. I need to get help. But who to call...'

I stopped running through the forest and began to use April's quirk.

{Flashback}

"...That's the plan." I said, finishing the meeting.

"Good, I'll leave everything to you then." Alice said.

I stood up and went up to her, holding out my hand.

"Pleasure to be working with you."

"As to you."

She took my hand, and I copied her quirk.  Her abilities were too unique and useful to pass up, especially if I was going to make this dimension bow to my will.

{Flashback Over}

"There!" I yelled, as a vortex opened up.

I waited for a minute, before something, more specifically some one, hopped out of the portal.

"Hey baby~" The person said, "You know, I missed you while you were gone. I hope you've got something for me to kill."

"Don't worry babe," I replied, "If this all goes according to plan, you'll be able to kill class 1-A, all over again."

*Y/n POV*

I ran through the forest, using Ghost to go through any trees in my way. I kept searching every last place for where ever Evil might be. There was no sign of him.

Just as I was about to give up, I found a clue. Two pairs of footprints leading over to a cliff, which overlooked even more of the forest.

'Two sets? Was there a fifth version of me? But April only brought four.'

With no other options, I kept going. I eventually came up on the cliff, but the tracks just kept going, right off the cliff.

"What the hell?" I asked no one, "Where did he go?"

Suddenly, a figure jumped over the cliff, revealing itself to be Evil me using his devil wings to fly up the cliff.

"Glad you could make it!" He said, landing nearby, so that my back was to the cliff, and I was between him and the cliff, "But where's big sis?"

He was taunting me, and I could sense it, but I didn't know what he was playing at. Cautiously, I replied.

"I don't need her to kick your ass."

He laughed, "You know, you're not the only one who's copied the best quirks of class 1-A. I've done the same thing. Todoroki, Bakugo, Momo, even Ochaco. Well, before I murdered them all."

"What's your point?" I asked.

Suddenly, his side erupted in flames, his other side in ice. He launched a fire attack at me, which I countered with an ice attack of my own. It went on like that, he sends an attack, I replied with a corresponding attack.

It stopped when he flew at me, using Bakugo's quirk to launched explosions out of his fists. I blocked it with my own explosions, managing to knock him back again.

"What's your game?" I asked.

He chuckled, then completely ignored my question by saying, "Do you think you're the strongest in class?"

"What are you saying?"

"To put it simply, we are the strongest in class 1-A. Our quirks give us an advantage, but even then, if you have large enough numbers, you can take out anyone."

"So what's this gotta do with anything right now?"

He looked me right in the eye, and everything became clear.

"I had to get help. So I enlisted my girlfriend at the time. Momo Yaoyorozu."

It all happened so fast. I immediately turned around, trying to defend myself by creating an ink shield. But I was too slow.

I saw Momo launch up from the cliff, but she was in her costume, but it was black, with white highlights. In her hand was a katana.

She slashed down, and her blade slashed my shoulder, creating a massive cut.

I fell down, as blood began to pour from the wound. Then I looked up, and what I saw felt surreal.

Evil was looking down on me, loading a single round into his gun.