Chapter 6 (Journal Entry)

Okay Journal,

I finally have a minute to myself. So basically life's been a shit show. Tomb vampires, Anna and Tyler's dad we're killed in a fire in the basement of Dr. Gilbert's old office thanks to Uncle John. Bonnie lied about taking the spell off the vampire device so we all were affected. Not me per say but Tyler, Stefan and Damon. I heard it though. It was a high pitched, ear piercing, sound. It sounded like someone screaming. It was horrible. The device was set off as we were driving home so because of the device Tyler lost control of the car and we crashed. Matt, Tyler and I were fine but Caroline wasn't. She has some internal bleeding. Mom said it was the worst case she'd ever had because of the damage and because it was Caroline. She wasn't supposed to survive. I don't know what I would've done if anything happened to Caroline. Yeah we don't get a long sometimes but she's been my best friend since I moved here.

Just got a call from Bonnie that Caroline is all healed, thanks to asshat Damon. Bet Bonnie doesn't feel guilty now as she should. The only reason we got into that accident was because she lied about fixing the device. Anyway, onto more important things; Katherine cut off Uncle John's fingers and almost killed him while she was pretending to be Elena. Oh and she let Damon kiss her while he thought she was Elena. So now I have to stay on my toes and watch out for her bc I apparently was the only one who noticed she was Katherine. I can't even imagine how Elena's gonna feel when she sees her. Its really scary how exactly the same they are. I have to be careful though. I'm gonna see if Alaric will train me to fight so I can at least protect my self. Well that's it for now journal. Back to my crazy supernatural life.