Chapter 102

Salvatore Boarding House

Alaric's body lay on the floor of the parlor whilst Damon has been chained to a chair with a wooden spiked metal collar around his neck. Damon has become less weakened by the vervain, but was still unable to move much. He saw Ric's dead body on the floor and looks worried for a moment, before spotting the Gilbert ring on his finger. Damon sighed with relief and glanced over to his right. The wolf who's name is Stevie; was standing there, holding the ends of two chains which were attached to Damon's spiked collar. "Morning, sunshine." He said then walked in front of Damon. "I saw this movie once, some torture flick. Anyway, they had this collar device that was really cool, so I just modified it some with some wooden nails, and when I pull..." Stevie pulled the ends of the chains forward. The wooden spikes insert themselves in Damon's neck and Damon groaned in pain. Suddenly, Jules speaks up from where she's standing in the corner. "So I hear you have the moonstone." Jules said as she and two other werewolves walked farther into the room. "Oh, if you only knew the irony of this moment right now. Let me tell you how this is gonna go. You're gonna torture me, I don't talk, someone loses a heart. Last time, it was your boy Mason." Damon said while laughing. Stevie wrapped the chains around his hand. Jules inched closer to Damon. "This time, it'll be you." She warned. Jules looked at Stevie and nodded. Stevie pulled on the chain again, impaling Damon's neck. Damon groaned in pain.

Jules leaned against a shotgun as she talked to Damon. "You know what the great thing about buckshot is? It scatters through the body. Maximum damage." Damon looked at her with feigned intrigue. Jules lifted the shotgun up and pointed it at Damon. "Where's the moonstone?" Jules asked growing impatient. "Get over it, honey. You're never gonna get it." Damon said with a fearless smirk. "You looking for this?" Cassie asked and pointed at Elijah who was leaning against a banister, twirling the moonstone in his hand. Everyone turned to look at them. Elijah walked down the stairs and placed the moonstone on an end table and backed away. "Go ahead. Take it." Elijah said calmly. Cassie watched him with a smirk on her face because she knew what was coming next. One of the werewolves used his wolf speed to rush toward the moonstone, but Cassie froze the wolf with her powers and Elijah plunged his hand into the wolf's chest and ripped out his heart. The wolf fell down onto the couch, dead. Two other wolves rush at Elijah whilst Cassie froze their legs in mid run. Elijah then, without any effort, plunged his arms into their chests and ripped out their hearts as well. Jules wolf-sped out of the house before she was killed. Elijah and Cassie walked over to Stevie, who crouched down and pulled his jacket over his face in fear. Elijah pulled him up from the ground. "What about you, sweetheart, hmm? You want to take a shot? Yes? No? Yes?" Elijah asked him. "Wait, where's Jules?" Cassie asked while looking around. "I don't know." Damon answered her. "It doesn't really matter." Elijah said then punched Stevie in the face. Stevie fell to the floor. Elijah then removed the chains strapping Damon down into the chair. "So you do realize this is the third time I've saved your life now?" Elijah asked Damon. Damon doesn't respond. Elijah turned around, grabbed the moonstone, and walked out of the house. "Might wanna remember that next time you try to hurt him and screw everything up. Your feelings for Elena are clouding your judgement." Cassie said with slight jealousy. "Why do you care who I have feelings for?" Damon asked her hoping to get a rise out of her. Cassie chuckled. "Oh I don't. Not anymore. But I'm pretty sure Stefan does considering Elena is HIS girlfriend." She said with a smug smirk. "Oh and when Alaric wakes up please warn him that John Gilbert is telling Jenna that he's lying to her about Isobel. Night Damon." She said and walked out the door.