B.H.C - 70

Content in continuation with respect to the previous Chapter,

Enjoy.

Emma's Pov

It was after when Regina turned 18, she was then eligible to unleash the beast with her heart, it took a while for her to learn controlling her own urges and powers combined with the magic and power of the wand, it was hard for her but not impossible, for three years she practiced her control on the wand as well as her heart itself.

She was successful in doing so by letting her inner demons free who controlled the powers of wand with her heart and everything after that felt right, each and everything was in control or so Regina thought, it was after when her title of 'Mother' was banished from her side, the most dreadful period of my life is when Regina lost her son, when she banished our son from our kingdom, which unknowingly led her into self destruction, she decided to have the wand away from her and she knew it's cost, which was her heart.

Instead of keeping the wand inside the close room, she decided to have it wrapped around her wrist in its inactive form nd it was yesterday when she was asked to have her wand free by the GodFather.

Silence was spread among the people present in the court untill Regina was up the Platform after which the ruling queen(Vanha) was invited up to where Regina was, Vanha passed on the throne and the Crown to Regina along with a Locket which had a heart captured within a cage of thorns, it was important because its there ancestors belonging, the locket was passed on from kings to kings amd now Vanha passed it to Regina declaring her the queen to the vampire race.

After when all of the rituals were done, Regina called a meeting which summoned the house of God, Council members, Royals and some high ranked people, family members were requested there presence in the court as well while Camryn was sent back to her room from the court and so were other kids of the invited families but Camryn being her set stubborn little self she decided to argue about not going back in her room with Regina and irritation was seen clearly in her eyes but she decided to handle this calmly as she asked her to come near her.

Kneeling down to match Camryn's height Regina caressed her cheek with her thumbpads and looking into her eyes she leaned in kissing her forehead She pulled back "Camryn Babe, see all of them kids went home, don't upset mommy, you are mommy's sweetheart and so listen to what I say and then....how about this...if you behave and go up in your room with Mrs. Billamoria for today while I know that a little someone doesn't like her, but if you do that for mommy just for now, then I promise that I will dismiss her for sure" Regina offered and there Camryn took a second to process all of what Regina said and then with a smile she nodded, "Alright, it's a deal then but mommy I am hungry" Camryn said to which Regina nodded "Maids will give you something to eat" with that said Regina rouse up to her feets but she was stopped midway by non other then Camryn who had a part of Regina's gown clenched tightly in her fist which made Regina to look down at Camryn as she smiled at her and this time she didn't kneel down instead she leaned down enough to provide her ear for Camryn's word.

"Mommy....I don't want food...I want you..." Camryn said to which Regina looked up towards me "It's okay, go with her she didn't eat anything from yesterday night and it won't be great to have her empty stomach, I will handle it here for a while" I suggested to which Regina nodded as she offered her hand out for Camryn to take a hold of it but she instead she opened her arms wide towards Regina wanting to be lifted up "No child, you will have to walk for now" that said Regina led her out of the court room.

Regina's Pov

Stepping out of the court room I felt easy, all of a sudden the whole stress level up on my head collapsed and relief washed my whole self as I walked fast and away from the court room cuz that court was making feel out of comfort and the far distance I am from that place the more relaxed I feel.