B.H.C - 30

Emma's Pov

It almost took six to seven days for everything to get back with it's normal pace, whatever happened with Camryn was now just a nightmare in all of our heads, Nothing after that happened which was a good thing for us, but the question remained the same, why would someone attack her in the first place.

Many investigations were carried out by Alex and his people, but there was no specific result that showed anything and so we decided to close this case but someone was now really very keen about Camryn's protection issues, Regina wasted no more time in upgrading all security outputs, infact she asked Alexander to link all the Admin Network system with that of her cell phone system, well to frame it all, one could say that now she has all the control and authority on her one touch, and other then that new security rules and codes were set up by Alexander without camryn knowing anything.

Today we planned for a get together for our family members and friends which included Black family, Blue family, the Rt's and we invited Sarah and kevin too actually we had this get together planned before but due to that incident we postponed it, and well they know nothing about us being together and its there right to know this I am not sure how will the Robert's react after knowing about us, but its important for them to know as well, untill when will we hide this from them, they have to know either it's now and from us or it is in the future from some third person which would hurt them off course, so it's now or never.

Camryn was pacing around our bedroom as she was worried thinking about how will her parents react it's not like I didn't try to calm her down but that was of no use, Regina was not home yet as she was busy with Grocery shopping and for all I knew she would be here anytime.

"Cam Babegirl it will all be okay, stop worrying about nothing" I said to which she scoffed "Right, actually have you ever thought about the consiquences that might occur if they don't accept us, for all I know they might just send me away from you guys..." She kept on with that as I interrupted her in between "That's way to negative for someone like you to think off, I don't even know why on Earth are you nervous and all paranoid about something as stupid as that, that whatever that is you are thinking won't happen for the good world so it's better to get your mind clear from your negative thoughts" I completed to which she glared me back.

See....no use of me explaining her shit...

"Do whatever you want" I mumbled and the very next thing I know is that I am lying on my back with Camryn straddling me by my hips while my hands are pinned up above my head with negligible distance between us both, she trailed her fingers down my lips while she still had my hands pinned up with her left hand, she placed soft kisses by my cheeks, "I don't wanna go away from you both" she mumbled against my skin while trailing soft kisses down towards my neck, and I knew it was her nervousness taking over and so I didn't mind getting her off of me, if this makes her feel relaxed then so be it.

"You know that won't happen Babegirl" I said and that was it, her grip around my wrists above my head loosend up as she rested her head on my chest while I carefully wrapped my arms around her waist engulfing her, in the mean while I felt wetness across my chest and shoulder which meant she was crying, "Shhh...Little bug, No one will take you away from us, you are ours, and your parents will accept us" I said while I carssed her back which wasn't helping much to sooth her down, she shuffled herself in my arms as now her head was resting on the left side in between my chest and shoulder blade.

"Your heart..." She said as she paused for a while "it has a different rythm" she completed as she tilted her head up just to see my face as I nodded with a smile, "I know, it has three beats, creepy isn't it" I said and to which she just kissed on my skin on the chest where my heart was "it's soothing" she said after which she laid her head down again while I shuffled to get in a more comfortable position for the both of us I sat up with my back inclined towards the headboard, Camryn now had her legs wrapped around my waist while her head was still resting on my chest.

I grabbed my iPhone from the bedside table as I played my 'Instrumental' playlist on it and with that the music was played in the background of the bedroom, I dimmed the lights of while the instrumental music of Titan played in the background, well this was all Regina's set up, as I said many things were modified and this is one of them, I chose the playlist for times like this cuz Regina is zero in terms of Music, I managed to collect all forms of classical instrumental music, I had beethevon, Mozart, Bach, some of Indian Classical themed music, Random Violin, Piano, guitar and flute music as well, what should I say, I am a Music geek, well my mother used to Play it for me when I was young and she is the same as me, she loves classical, I learned Piano and guitar from her, music is another way for me to escape and it's probably my second love, after Regina and Camryn of course.

In the meanwhile I could hear Camryn snoring, it was not like she was doing it loudly but it was light enough for me to hear and it was kind of cute, I heard the door squeak open and in came Joshua as he had his Monster truck with him, he closed the door behind him as he walked closer towards us, he eyed me and then Camryn who was sleeping soundly, "why is she sleep......." He was so loud and that I interrupted him "Inner voice J, she is sleeping because she is tired now" I whispered loud enough for him to hear as I saw him grimacing "sorry" he muttered under his breath to which I ruffled his hair "It's okay sweet boy" I said as he climbed up on bed near me, "you like the music buddy ?" I asked him as he glanced back up with a big smile on his face while nodding his head vigorously, "I see, well then you can stay here but please don't do something which will wake her up" I said pointing my index towards Camryn to which he nodded and then he was back playing with his monster truck this time Camryn here shuffled in my arms, while I patted her back to sooth her and then she was back to her slumber.

Again I heard the door squeak open and this time it was Gina who had this big smile plastered across her face after seeing us, she walked in towards me as she leaned down pressing her lips on mine while her fingers rubbed across the back of Camryn's shoulder who was sleeping, after kissing me, she leaned down as she kissed Camryn on her forehead, "Hey you" I whispered softly and to which she nodded "Did she trouble you ?" Regina asked to which I shook my head "Off course not, she was just nervous before, because of the dinner meet with her parents" I said while I shifted somewhat to give her some space to sit down but she refused to sit "No it's okay, I have to go down and prepare for dinner and it's understandable for her to act like that, even I am nervous" she said while she still had her hand rested on Camryn's back carssing it.

"I understand anyways do you need help for it ?" I asked her as she shook her head "Nope, thank you but I have Rebecca for help, I would rather let Rebecca help me then to let you enter my kitchen to burn my house down dear" she said while she ruffled Joshua's hair who was somehow controling his laughter inside, as she winked towards him and that made me to roll my eyes on him as I felt Regina press her lips against my cheek and after which she walked her way towards the walk-in closet and after one minute she was out with some yoga pants and a baggie shirt on, she was hot, I could just keep on staring her like this for the whole of my life, "Stop staring, it's rude" she mumbled clear enough for me to hear it and here I am bound like this; I would just do so many things right here and right now.

"Gross" said Joshua as he rolled his eyes on me, wait...I said it out loud... unbelievable, "In case if you don't know, you said that out loud as well, you idiot" said Regina after which she walked her way out of the room, I sighed 'Blessed be my life'.
.
.
.
To be continued...