B.H.C - 12

(Sarah's house)

-:Kevin's Pov:-

I was at Momma's place enjoying my time with her and we were not alone we had our company, Aunt Em and Gina were with us too.

And I got to know something really crazy for me, we were right now seated in the couch in the living room, I was straddled up to momma as she was talking with Aunt's, and to my surprise they were talking about Camryn and I gotta know that my girlfriend was in this too which was really very hard for me to believe cuz her personality and her character was like a dominant.

She never showed her Little side In front of me and she never told me anything about it and that just pissed me off a lot after all she was my friend and that she should have told me.

Nevermind but now the situation was something different here, Aunt Em and Gina were really looking forward to have Cam as there little and that made me all worried about Cam, cuz she is never a socializing type of girl and this was a sudden change for her.

"We met her at the mall two days ago Sarah and it just felt good seeing her after a whole week, We are really looking forward to this Sarah" Aunt Em said which made me turn on mommy's lap, as I sat up straight facing the both of them.

"Dare you hurt my Girlfriend" I said it in front of them after which I heard my mommy growl, "Is this a way you talk, Little one where are your manners ?" She asked me sternly which made me flinch at her sudden stern change, "I soweey momma, buh they no harm my Beh frnd" I mumbled as she kissed me on my forehead, "Then baby boy you can say that politely and you don't need to worry about that little one, your aunts really like your friend" momma said as I nodded still glaring to the both of them.

"Don't worry babe we won't harm her, we promise" Aunt Gina said as she leaned in and placed a kiss across my cheek which made me giggle, I really like Aunt Gina and Aunt Em too cuz they both are really cool and out going and they brought me many gifts, but it's just I am worried about my dear friend, I sighed deeply feeling sorry for her.

As my momma made me sit beside her on the couch as she stood up "Little one, don't you think we should help them ?" Momma said which made me think about the pros and cons she would face...

Pros:-

1. If she is really involved in the Little stuff then she would have her own care taker(s), cuz she needs some one who can really take care of her.

2. And this way we can be together like really together cuz these three goddess are always together which means me and Cam can play together and also we can have a play date Yayyyyyy.....

Ohkk I am helping them, fuck the cons....if momma heard that I would be dead now, "We Should help them momma" I said all excited for getting them together.

"Alright then, guys I have a plan" Momma said as I saw that devious smirk plastered across her lips, "what is it Sàr, you know we won't help you if you have something weird or wrong in that head of yours" Aunt Emma said which made momma to roll eyes on her.

"Alright so Ignoring what Bo just said, Babe boy, I need you to be a big boy for mommy, now" she said and that was the most worst part getting back to the big boy mode, Transition is something which I find hard but the situation needs the big boy in me...i sighed as i focused on myself getting back to my Big boy self.