B.H.C - 4

She started "Camryn, you know right, Littles can't have it all by themselves" she said which almost made me to chock on my saliva, did she....did she just say that...?

I was shocked it just felt like I was all naked and the cold wind wrapped me sending me shivers all around, yeh that, that exact feeling and off course if you wanna exaggerate my situation then you can say that I felt like I was hit by a train or a bus or, or whatever...

"What do you mean ray ?" I asked her again pretending all in once like I knew nothing about the little stuff, Ha ha ha...what a great idea you know three pats to me for coming up with such a great plan of action, I sighed deeply as now I knew there was no escaping why do I have a family full of Mind-readers or, or Whatever you call them who can just you know, make out whats wrong with you or what you are thinking.

"Really ? What do I mean ?, Cam seriously, do you want me to make you count all of those moments where I saved you from being caught, I know that you don't know, that I know you are a little and to be honest I don't mind you being a little but the main problem is you can't live like this, all alone for a long period of time, you would end up All wasted" she paused glancing me for a second and then back to the way in front, as she continued "Cam, you need to find someone who can be with you and who can be your Mommy or Daddy" she completed making my eyes go wide open, I never thought of that and I don't even wanna think about it I never imagined having a Mommy or Daddy because I am an independent Woman and I love my independence, I won't ever compromise with it even if I die or end up all wasted.

"I never thought of that Ray, and I don't wanna be under some Mommy or Daddy, I am an independent woman Ray and I love how I am now, do you really think I would obey anyone, I like to be dominant Ray" I said making her look towards me with a different look which was out of my understanding range.

She sighed concentrating on the road, "Cam, you are getting it all wrong, Being under someone doesn't always mean giving up your Independency, you are mixing it with the submission stuff, having a Mommy or Daddy means having someone who will take care of you who will provide you with love, affection and all that a little needs" she completed sending me in my own world where I found myself contemplating with my own inner self and in the meanwhile we entered the university gates as she drove her way towards the staff parking "I only want you to be safe, you are family, just please think about what I said" she said bringing me back to reality as I just nodded to which she sighed as she got her keys out from the ignition, she grabbed her bag of checked papers and her hand bag "I will get it" I said, as I took one bag from her.

I followed her as she made her way towards her class, almost everyone knows that we both are related but that doesn't change anything between a teacher and student relationship we have, she unlocked the door and held it out for me as I entered her class and then she followed me in, she directed me with the bag and after placing the bag near her desk I was about to make my way out but she stopped me.

"Camryn, think about it and I will always be here for you" she said as I hugged her "Thank you so much Ray, I love you" I said, I pulled away as she nodded "I love you too sweetie and yeh I hope you did my assignment, cuz today I am gonna have a blast in here" she said as she smirked while I sighed at her this teacher side.

"Well that you will get to know in your period" I said playing along with my Professor as I made my way out without waiting for her to answer me and yeh guys this is our favorite game our conversation would have loads of sarcasm and which no one but only we two can connect, with our words and phrases.