B.H.C - 23

Regina's Pov

After when she was sound asleep, I slipped out of the bed as I decided to work for a specific presentation, I am a doctor but I also am in partnership with Emma, It's my intelligence and her Working skills which brought us this far and this successful.

I entered my study room and there I stood again shocked but this time the scene was not so adorable...!!!

Papers were everywhere some of them where in Bits and some of them were chewed, my chair was all destroyed at the same time the carpet was all decorated with Blue paw prints all over them, my desk was all destroyed as well, my once well organized study room was now destroyed.

"SETZEN PLATZ" and with that said both of them were on the ground sitting there with there eyes focused on me, it doesn't matter whoever was in front of me, but my only words could get them to obey me.

"Rebecca" I yelled as the poor maid came running inside of my study room, "Who let them in here ?", I asked her through gritted teeth as she gulped and her gaze then met down the floor.

"I asked you something...!!!" I demanded as she sighed "Ma'am, I don't have a clue about that" she said as she gulped down her saliva in fear.

Emma, it was then, because she was the last one who had the pair and she was in deep trouble, who would leave them like this in house.

"Fine, I want the room clean and clear" I said as I started to walk out of the study room with both of the little beast following me, both of them again decided to run, they are too small and that I would stumble down if they came in between my way, I carefully scooped them up in my arms as I made my way down towards the basement.

Don't get me wrong I do like having dogs around, but it's just they are messy, which makes me go insane.

I walked my way through the living  room and down the staircase, We have a spare room down in the basement, it was more sort of a store room but we have two store rooms in the house and so we might just shift all the things up in the other store.

I unlocked the room and right on cue they jumped down on the floor as they went running all over the room sniffing around every possible thing​ and they pretty much liked it here.

I decided to live them down here as I made my way upstairs in the living room, I sat down on the couch as I grabbed the magazine from above the coffee table...Hmm let's see what's new...

Erhhh Nothing new, there was a picture of Emma on the front page and "#Successful Woman of the year" was written with bold font, I sighed as I plopped the Magazine down on the Table as it held no interest.

I decided to have a check on Camryn as I made my way up the stairs, well blessed be my speed, I opened the door as I found her sound asleep, after which on my way back to the living room I came across my study room which was now decent and well organized just how I liked it.

Well Rebecca being a Vampire is a lot of help, at least she can work with the speed of thunderbolt at the same time she is of a good nature, although she is one of my creations, I found her almost ten years back, she was in a bad condition, with her 1 year old son laying next to him near the streetwalk, She had no cloths and her half of the chore skin was burned as she had bruises all over her body, she was on the verge of death with her son in the same critical condition as hers, and one could say that she has witnessed the glory of death that to closely.