B.H.C - 51

Regina's Pov 

It was all going normal with what I have been through with Camryn and all others but with her being now 5 years old, I just had to keep an exact track of her eating habits besides that her sleeping period was extended, she was prone more towards sleeping then doing anything and that actually made us all worried about her being like that, it was unhealthy for her to spend more of her time sleeping like that.

Thankfully it was for now when she was awake and that I made some quick Salad with avocado, spinach, artichoke and Olives, if she thought that she would be having Chocolates for breakfast then it was her dream which will never come true Besides that this salad was a healthy bait for her, I know it was all green veggies but she needed them, her food intake went down as she was now dependent on Breastfeeding which I wanted for her to change it for some healthy reasons and today it was when she was going to eat them all, me and Rebecca were situated on breakfast table as I made sure to not have Emma here for breakfast cuz she can just make it hard for me to have Camryn eat everything, she would probably just jump in between and would ask her to complete only half of it while I want her to complete everything that's served on her plate.

I was seated at the right hand side of Camryn while Rebecca was at the left side, making sure that she couldn't just escape from between us while our little Camryn had this Groaning face, "Nuhhhhhh mommyyyyy.....I wan milkiessssss...this is Ickyyy" she whined which made me to roll eyes on her.

"Well Camryn the faster you have it all in your little tummy the sooner you will be free to go and play my child" I said to which she shook her head as I eyed her with my brow raised and who are we kidding Little Camryn has no effect of me playing it sinisterly.

My cell phone went off as I turned to get it from on top of the chair beside me and it was Em who was out for her meeting this morning as I answered the phone call and I tried my best to make it really quick, afraid to have this little rabbit get away from beside me.

When I was done with the call I looked back towards where Camryn was seated just to find her missing from her place which made me go red with anger I looked around and towards the staircase is where I found her running which made me to snap my fingers for her to hear it specifically.

"Here, Get back here you little RabbitButt or else..." I paused to think of something which could stop her
"...else you won't get your Suckies my dear" I Completed which made her come to an abrupt stop as she turned herself, "Mmhmmm....Go ahead and try me with that Little one" I challenged her and was pretty sure internally that my girl can do anything for her suckies, it was the world all at one side and suckies to her right and she would just do anything for it.

I smirked triumphantly as I witnessed a change in her eyes, Stubbornness was replaced by want and need for something which she couldn't just resist herself with, "Come here" I said as I opened my arms wide for her seeing which she walked her way towards me and snuggled herself within my arms, this was my babygirl, such a stubborn but Adorable at the same time.

I scooped her up, as the frame of her little 5 Year old self just suited itself well with that of mine and thanks be to God for her wings which wouldn't show themselves when she shape shifted and that was something I liked a lot for my little girl to be free for once from those Huge wings that were always at her back, Ironic it was for me and I was brought back to my Senses as she snuggled her face deep within my neck, she rubbed her cheek with the fabric of my Shirt as she smelled me, this was something she did just to make herself feel comfortable, "Mommy" she said as I nodded assuring her that I was listening but she had some other plans, she again called out for me "Mommy" and now I knew that she was just in her play mood and I went with it.